MakeWebGames

Trusted Coders

AdamHull

Thanks for the mention 🙂 

I would also mention @ags_cs4 @BeNiiiBoiiiboth recommended to anyone looking to hire.

Also a quick mention to all other coders over the years that i would definitely trust some may still be here or not but i would trust all of these

@Magictallguy @Dave @Dayo @KyleMassacre @Script47 @AdamHull@SRB@Zeddicus @a_bertrand@sniko@SwiftGameR@Djkanna @Ishraq(Biohazard) @Sim@Danny696@Spudinski@Isomerizer@Lithium@HauntedDawg@Arson@Nickson@rulerofzu@Dominion@illusion@Alan@Zero-Affect

Sorry if i didnt mention anyone but a big list here.

Edited by URBANZ
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, URBANZ said:

Thanks for the mention 🙂 

I would also mention @ags_cs4 @BeNiiiBoiiiboth recommended to anyone looking to hire.

Also a quick mention to all other coders over the years that i would definitely trust some may still be here or not but i would trust all of these

@Magictallguy @Dave @Dayo @KyleMassacre @Script47 @AdamHull@SRB@Zeddicus @a_bertrand@sniko@SwiftGameR@Djkanna @Ishraq(Biohazard)

I vouch for all these mentioned (along with @URBANZand throw in @Sim as he tries hard 😜

• Haha 2

On 1/24/2021 at 4:39 PM, URBANZ said:

Thanks for the mention 🙂 

@Magictallguy @Dave @Dayo @KyleMassacre @Script47 @AdamHull@SRB@Zeddicus @a_bertrand@sniko@SwiftGameR@Djkanna @Ishraq(Biohazard)

As one of the eldest members of the coder. I failed to make your list. So upsetting. Not. Ill just keep producing mods ans releasing them. Soon, some willl be ones that are already released by others but with more features and cheaper pri'es. 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sim said:

As one of the eldest members of the coder. I failed to make your list. So upsetting. Not. Ill just keep producing mods ans releasing them. Soon, some willl be ones that are already released by others but with more features and cheaper pri'es. 🙂

This was an oversight on my part, as i did say was a big list and if i forgot people then sorry. You have been added to the list as you definitely are a trusted coder 🙂

good to hear i am also doing this i have a module lineup after my game is released.

Edited by URBANZ
  • Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 9:39 PM, URBANZ said:

Thanks for the mention 🙂 

@Magictallguy @Dave @Dayo @KyleMassacre @Script47 @AdamHull@SRB@Zeddicus @a_bertrand@sniko@SwiftGameR@Djkanna @Ishraq(Biohazard) @Sim

Thank you 😊 

Honestly, its an honour to be alongside those names and also the ones not on the list. I learnt directly and indirectly from the help of the legends in this forum. So give them a message first 💯

On 1/24/2021 at 10:39 PM, URBANZ said:

Thanks for the mention 🙂 

@Magictallguy @Dave @Dayo @KyleMassacre @Script47 @AdamHull@SRB@Zeddicus @a_bertrand@sniko@SwiftGameR@Djkanna @Ishraq(Biohazard) @Sim

thanks for the mention 🙂 , its great to be mentioned i nthe same post next to the legends 😄 

Edited by ags_cs4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the mention 🙂 

@Magictallguy @Dave @Dayo @KyleMassacre @Script47 @AdamHull@SRB@Zeddicus @a_bertrand@sniko@SwiftGameR@Djkanna @Ishraq(Biohazard) @Sim@Danny696@Spudinski@Isomerizer@Lithium@HauntedDawg@Arson@Nickson@rulerofzu@Dominion@illusion@Alan@Zero-Affect

Damn, some old school names there. Surprised you remember them all!

btw - I haven't done any serious coding in almost 10 years. >_<

• Like 3

Thanks for the mention 🙂 

Thanks for the mention 👍. Many years out of the game but still around time from time to lend a hand. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Uridium said:

Just looking at some of the names from your list with a great big smile on my face, Would love to rewind the clock and have the fun we used to have on here. from the days of "Criminal Existence" when I had just started out with MCCODES...

I completely forgot that this was originally CE.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/1/2021 at 12:26 AM, peterisgb said:

I wonder if i could ever make this list.

Haha, considering the amount of us that made the list that don't even code these days... and are mostly inactive on the scene... you might 😉

Anyway, I speak for myself, I don't actually touch in this kind of coding... for the past... 8-10 years, or a little more! Getting old and busy does suck! 😄 😄 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the mention 🙂 

thanks for shout out bud 🙂

10 hours ago, Lithium said:

Haha, considering the amount of us that made the list that don't even code these days... and are mostly inactive on the scene... you might 😉

Anyway, I speak for myself, I don't actually touch in this kind of coding... for the past... 8-10 years, or a little more! Getting old and busy does suck! 😄 😄 😄

i can say your trusted hahaha fuck your older member than me I, remember when i started out used a lot of your mods. Deffo you remember the tattoo its rare  

On 1/28/2021 at 9:32 AM, SRB said:

Lol, I don't even trust myself these days.

wow another old coder when i was a noob and went by nonstopcoding.

Maybe we should re-make this list for 2021 i can imagine it would be handy for new people in the game

Ignore my comment i noticed this is from this year i was thinking about the other post in this forum 🙂

• Like 3

Thanks for the mention 🙂 

Nice to be remembered fondly. Thank you. 🙂

Since it took me 6 months to even check the website it's safe to say I am not very active. 

I might join the discord though. That seems fun. 

Edited by Dominion
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2021 at 10:14 PM, Sim said:

wow thanks for mention Sim 🙂 how's it going not spoken to you in very long time hehe