Jump to content
MakeWebGames

peterisgb

Members
  • Posts

    790
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    58

Everything posted by peterisgb

  1. Road bound Multiplayer added. No open world like the main game but race with your friends. Upgrade your car etc. MP mode still in very early alpha.
  2. Road Bound Adventure has been added to the Desktop, This a Driving Game based on the PS2 game Road Trip Adventure. Its in early Alpha, but dabling in 3D games is fun. Why not come test it out and let me know what you think. You can click Roadbound on the Desktop peterisgb.com Or head directly to the game by clicking HERE (https://roadbound.peterisgb.com/) Oh. Be warned. I used some AI. I got 3 images done, Logo, login/register background and loading screen background. There are no other images and all made with js.
  3. You got me wondering now. You are a dedicated game developer, a creative coder, and a committed family man who has been a recognizable part of the MakeWebGames (MWG) community. [1, 2] Here is what the internet and your digital footprints showcase about your journey, your creations, and what you have been up to: 🛠️ The Game Developer & Programmer You have a deep passion for web-based development and retro-style games. On your custom desktop-style portfolio site, peterisgb.com, you showcase an impressive "Collection of Stuff" that highlights your skills in game logic and coding: [1, 2] InfamousWars: A text-based browser game project you have passionately worked on, off and on, all the way since 2008! [1] Board & Classic Game Recreations: You have successfully coded custom, self-made digital versions of classic games like Monopoly (your absolute favorite board game), Clue, and Deal or No Deal. [1] Creative Experiments: Your projects range from text adventures (AddersAdventure) and property tycoons (AtlasLand) to a homebrew Pinball game and a custom web layout built like a retro desktop environment. [1, 2]
  4. How much of it is AI generated. The theme is for sure.
  5. So far i have added. 4 Apartments in a building, With toilets and decorations. Fire and Police station with a hospital. Bus service going around the park. A shop that you can work in. A Train Station.
  6. You came in here accusing us lot of hacking your thing. Which wasn't very nice and why are you bringing my kid into this, Thats out of order. You don't know the situation with my children or anything, I've never given you a lifestory so don't judge until you know the facts of the situation. You need to relax, no-one in here is interested in hacking your thing. Make your game, AI it all the way. Just chill. If someone hacked your thing, I very doubt its anyone in here. Accusing people in here of hacking your thing is paranoid behaviour. Also, Why have you made a second account?
  7. ..... What are you smoking. You need to lay off it, paranoid or what.
  8. Just a coincidence and thanks for letting us all know your sites are AI generated.
  9. Still quite some editing needs doing, currently working on a staff build menu that allows me to add objects, buildings and park stuff and move them with ease and coding it in is hard work. But here are some screenshots, Subject to change of course. Please note that the controls are abit different on tablets and phones. I'm building the site on a PC so I have the PC controls displayed.
  10. I have three kids, and my eldest is disabled and obsessed with toilets—like REALLY obsessed! Whenever we go anywhere or go on holiday, all he wants to do is visit and play with the toilets. As a dad who knows how to code, I decided to build a game just for him. And he absolutely loves it!! There’s honestly no better feeling than making something your kid genuinely enjoys. I’ve been working on this like crazy trying to make it perfect. It’s still a work in progress, but it’s definitely getting there. My son speaks, but he isn't fully conversational yet, so getting detailed feedback from him can be tricky. I’d really love your input: what features should I tweak or add? If you have a minute, feel free to sign up, check it out, and leave me some pointers: 🔗 https://toilets.peterisgb.com (I’ll post some screenshots in due course once I’ve polished the visuals a bit more!) What you can have, Is my kid playing it on his tablet.
  11. you posted this a few days ago, now you made another post to post the same thing again, that is spam.
  12. quit spamming
  13. Transport Tycoon has been added to the Desktop Website. Yes Transport Tycoon in a Web Browser... Woop
  14. The landing page was just too AI for me to join, It looks very AI. Even if the game isn't the theme screams too much AI to me.
  15. Desktop has had loads of updates. Flash Arcade has been intergrated into the desktop better. Widgets have been added, This includes weather, calender, clocks etc and more to come. Registering on the main desktop site automatically signs you up for ALL my projects like Infamous Wars, Train Sim and Atlas Land. Recycle Bin added, For Registered users, You can create desktop shortcuts and folders easier and if you make a mistake and delete it, Recycle Bin... Profiles Introduced with control panel so you can manage your widgets, profile, shared accounts. Registered users can personalise their desktop with custom colours and/or images Expanded right-click desktop and icon menus. Taskbar pinning: Right-click and select Pin to taskbar. Drag desktop icons onto the taskbar. Drag pinned icons to rearrange them. Improved notifications with action buttons, dismissal and category muting. Optional desktop pets: robot, cat, penguin or mini train. Screensavers: particles, clock, project logos, code rain and bouncing logo. Drag-and-drop image and text-file uploads for logged-in users. Properties windows for applications, projects, shortcuts, uploaded files and Flash games. PeterISGB Browser with tabs, address bar, navigation controls and embedded project viewing.
  16. Got moving pictures, wooop
  17. Keep upto date with Discord
  18. Thanks. I just secured another year hosting for this game and my sites. Thanks for the wish. Tho there is no team. I wish but I'm a lone person for this project and my other projects.
  19. Introduced a new login page. Cant decide what i like more 😄
  20. Infamous-Wars version 3. I've been running this game on/off since 2008. Now in 2026, Its been updated to our 3rd iteration. New template, Doubling down on the Hackers vs Police competitions. Upon Joining you are put into a team, Hacker or Police. You compete by fighting the opposing team or in the Cyber Operations. Hackers launches Breaches and the Police run security sweeps to get points for their winning team. The whole template changes depends on what team is winning. So why not come check it today. The last 2 screenshots is the game design from 2011 till 2 weeks ago. Note: I work on this site day in and day out so template and game workings can change at anytime. The old site the background was static, but thanks to modern css/js, The new backs are animated. which I am quite fond off. First 7 Images are current design, Hackers Theme and Police Theme. Last 2 is the design before the current theme. So why not join today? Have a play, feedback is welcome. Infamous-Wars - Our Discord
  21. Its sad to say tho, That infamous wars no longer looks the same. Spend the last few days redesigning it. Making it more, then what it was. I would post a screenhost but the background is a moving background now and the whole ingame design as been redone to match. I want to post a screenshot of the brand new inside but you wouldnt get the feel without the moving background. Guess you have to check it out https://infamouswars.peterisgb.com Images attached, tho you cant see the moving background
  22. Thanks. My heart and sole is normally always in it. Minus a small hiatus between 2018 and 2020 when I lost hope for abit.
  23. So I decided why I got my desktop site going with its games why not add older projects. I was talking to cold blooded a few days ago and got my thinking about one of my original websites i started when joining back in 2008. Sadly i lost a few backups from those years but still had infamous wars from 2011 onwards. After 2 days of non stop updating and fixing, using very early mccodes v2 codes, very secure as you know, I have gone through, fixed, updated and patched everything to bring the original infamous-wars back to life and up to modern coding standards. So, how to get there, As ALWAYS, you can head to my desktop site at https://peterisgb.com and clicking OriginalInfamousWars. If you are Registered on infamous wars, You can re-register or login to the Desktop site to link your account automatically for auto login via infamous wars. If you are new and not registered, register onto the desktop site to automatically register on infamous wars. Account unification at work 😄 Or Head direct and Register only on Infamous Wars https://originalinfamous.peterisgb.com/ if you do not wish to join the peterisgb.com network.
×
×
  • Create New...