MakeWebGames

Game Advertising!!

URBANZ

Its been a thing of mine for a long time i find it so crap to advertise on other peoples games especially the owners advertising their game on an active game that is owned by a member of this community and also being part of this community themselves. Are we not all here to support and help each other not drag each others games down.

I think people like this should not deserve any help with their game if they lower themselves to do this type of crap. 

Don't know what other people opinions are but people like this shouldn't belong on this forum

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Edited by urbanmafia
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, urbanmafia said:

Don't know what other people opinions are but people like this shouldn't belong on this forum

i totaly agree with you , this is a behaviour of a kid but what can you do this mentality is every where 😕  

if we say some facts his game design is 2/10 (dont want to keep shiting his design)

24 minutes ago, ags_cs4 said:

i totaly agree with you , this is a behaviour of a kid but what can you do this mentality is every where 😕  

if we say some facts his game design is 2/10 (dont want to keep shiting his design)

yes totally agree it is very hard to combat toxic people like this but the things that annoys me the most is the person doing it is also a member on these forums and so is the game owner a member of these forums. at the end of it we are suppose to be a community to help each other but with attitudes like that i definitely wont be working with people like this.

• Like 1

Not really mad, it comes with the territory. I would hope it was one of his players and not him but I know for a fact it was him. I remember signing up to his game when he posted it here under “judge” but I tried to confront him yesterday about it but my account mysteriously disappeared.
Plus everything he said about my game was false, I know it’s hard to get players. Even a player of mines went over their and said the same thing @ags_cs4 said. If a player thinks that with no development background than its time to make a change.

Edited by MNG

Seriously??? 

No, that’s not me why would I use my username that doesn’t even make sense. Must of been one of members as one of my staff member fed a user for advertising saying join wisecrime with his referral link being 5 which I have logs for. From the look of it look like a member from my game the next day took it upon themselves to retaliate. 

deeply apologize, but that my friend is not me. 

Take this down ‼️‼️‼️

I don’t want this tarnishing my name, please and thank you 

3 hours ago, Andrew Washington said:

HELLO ‼️‼️‼️

As you state above you want the post removed. you would have to send a request to @Dave and if he thinks the post should be removed then he will do so. if not then it would stay as i can't remove it. also this don't relate to just this situation but game advertising in general and people using others games to advertise. This is more of an example of the tactics some owners/users use to advertise their games.

37 minutes ago, urbanmafia said:

As you state above you want the post removed. you would have to send a request to @Dave and if he thinks the post should be removed then he will do so. if not then it would stay as i can't remove it. also this don't relate to just this situation but game advertising in general and people using others games to advertise. This is more of an example of the tactics some owners/users use to advertise their games.

I think the point still stands, that the person who done it is on here, if anything it's even worse that someone is using other user's names!

I had someone on my game back along advertising their game.. think it was gangster prime or something like that.. they "claimed" to be the owner of it and was messaging my users to join it..

I don't even have an active player base 🤣

No one knows if he posted or not. Regardless the topic is about people advertising on other games. Anytime can just say, it wasn't me. 🙂

Anyone who opens a game should expect to have other games advertised on there game regardless of what game it is.

• Like 1

This is but one of multiple occasions. If we don't bring it to light now, it'll continue.
Yes, we can just fed and move on, though I'd rather not have a game full of banned accounts. It'd be simpler if players just didn't spam other sites; it's massively disrespectful and, in my mind, detracts value from the advertised site.

I believe this topic should stay.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Andrew Washington said:

This is very much uncalled for

everyone receives users advertising on there game, all you had to do was fed them and move on. That’s something that’s always going to happen. 

but now this became personal blasting me on here for this 

@Dave Remove this topic now please ‼️

So how did my account get banned or erased from your site when I was going to come and message you guys RESPECTFULLY.

54 minutes ago, Magictallguy said:

This is but one of multiple occasions. If we don't bring it to light now, it'll continue.
Yes, we can just fed and move on, though I'd rather not have a game full of banned accounts. It'd be simpler if players just didn't spam other sites; it's massively disrespectful and, in my mind, detracts value from the advertised site.

i totally agree with you

On 4/24/2020 at 7:02 PM, Magictallguy said:

With blaming me,

man I don’t really care at this point. Take care 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andrew Washington said:

With blaming me,

man I don’t really care at this point. Take care 

You are behaving like a spoiled little 10 year old.

If anyone is doing your name any discredit, it's you.

If you ARE spamming other games, stop and spend that time making a better game and, guess what, the players will come naturally.

Spamming will one day backfire harshly for you - you'll meet someone like me, who'll happily load test your server for a couple hours a day. You know, for the lolz.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just pointless spamming someone else's game with your game it gets you a bad name amongst the community and in some cases people visiting who you really don't want in today's current situation most of the people you don't want to visit are sat waiting for a reason to destroy what you build as SRB said he could just test your server load and that would have you running round like a headless chicken wondering what to do, if it aint you doing it maybe send out a mass system message saying for people not to it problem solved or if they continue to do so fed them on your game to show them you're not messing around. 

as you can see its not just 1 or 2 games its quite a few by the looks of it.

sorry to say this but your game is going to really fail if you struggle to attract players on your own merit.

uni.png

Edited by big_mike
screenshot added.
  • Like 1