MakeWebGames

Hi

athena26

Well guys last year I brought some modules off ali Harb’s off the marketplace I lost access to all my paid files that I brought from him as he removed them from marketplace I tried to message him and he just ignores me saying he doesn’t remember anything however I have all chats with him in discord that proves me right also he done a lot of paid work for me and now is refusing to give me back my paid files that I brought of him outside the marketplace 

Here one 

8B806D84-66D9-46F0-8716-33E184D5B5F9.jpeg

And I would of had all my files but Dayo lost them or they been deleted 

B001353B-3661-4FE2-96A2-2F77D2D9C3A0.png

Here when I brought the admin theme for 5€

15BE152F-2C9D-49BD-BD9D-891B92E890FA.png

Hey Athena

first of all the files you have bought as your chat was 12th May 2022 so its been a year and i should not give you even a support for this!

and if you lost your files then it should be your problem and you should have make a backup! sorry but i do not think its my mistake as i do not have the files anymore because i keep formatting my pc every 2 months.

also i'm ignoring you because i have explained that fot you but you did not get it!

do not throw your mistakes on other people...

Good luck anyway 😉

55 minutes ago, AlizHarb said:

Hey Athena

first of all the files you have bought as your chat was 12th May 2022 so its been a year and i should not give you even a support for this!

and if you lost your files then it should be your problem and you should have make a backup! sorry but i do not think its my mistake as i do not have the files anymore because i keep formatting my pc every 2 months.

also i'm ignoring you because i have explained that fot you but you did not get it!

Good luck anyway 😉

Formatting your PC every 2 months..... Yikes that seems like a massive hasstle to do.

3 hours ago, AlizHarb said:

Hey Athena

Good luck anyway 😉

There are two issues here
1) She has lost her site files - Ali there is nothing you can do here
2) She bought modules from MWG from you Ali - She should have access to these files and they should be bug free 

• Like 1

Your website states that the mods you supply are entitled to updates, so if you removed access for athena to be able to download the files this means she is no longer entitled to the updates, which does not state that this is only for 6 months?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, AlizHarb said:

Hey Athena

Good luck anyway 😉

I'm on the fence;

On one hand, people should back up, but alas - so should you, which apparently you don't because you don't have the files. Regardless of whatever happens regarding this, it's good practice to get into backing up any modules you make (and sell) onto an external drive that wouldn't be formatted every 2 months.

On the other side of this, if something is bought and it's an automated system, there's no real reason to not keep the files where they were - may we ask why you removed the files from the marketplace?

I used to buy quite a few items from Envato sites (Code Canyon, Theme Forest, etc) and after 5+ years of not buying anything, I just logged in and where not deleted by the author, everything is readily available for me to download still. That said, some stuff IS deleted and I'd have no idea how to get those and/or if that's even possible. The download link is gone though.

Perhaps time for me to download the code I bought and never used though. 

-----------

Onto the screenshot...

Female avatar? Everyone knows real females don't play or own games 🤪

• Like 3

9 hours ago, SRB said:

I'm on the fence;

On one hand, people should back up, but alas - so should you, which apparently you don't because you don't have the files. Regardless of whatever happens regarding this, it's good practice to get into backing up any modules you make (and sell) onto an external drive that wouldn't be formatted every 2 months.

On the other side of this, if something is bought and it's an automated system, there's no real reason to not keep the files where they were - may we ask why you removed the files from the marketplace?

I used to buy quite a few items from Envato sites (Code Canyon, Theme Forest, etc) and after 5+ years of not buying anything, I just logged in and where not deleted by the author, everything is readily available for me to download still. That said, some stuff IS deleted and I'd have no idea how to get those and/or if that's even possible. The download link is gone though.

-----------

Onto the screenshot...

As I said they were outdated and before I delete them I messaged each person who bought the files and was sure that mods were working well! So I don’t think it’s a good idea to keep outdated and useless files in marketplace that anyone can buy later…

she is saying that she owned a game a year ago and was working well but she left everything and disappeared and now she came to blame me about that!

what happened now there is a person from here sent me the mods to give her just to keep her silent because they know her goal of all that she is doing now… she doesn’t want just the mods.

23 hours ago, AdamHull said:

Your website states that the mods you supply are entitled to updates, so if you removed access for athena to be able to download the files this means she is no longer entitled to the updates, which does not state that this is only for 6 months?

She got the mods before I release my website ,she had everything working but she left everything and disappeared without making a backup because she thought when she needs to back again then god will send her an angel with the backup 😉

• 2 weeks later...

But why put modules for sale and remove them ? And I didn’t see any warranty upon purchasing your modules now you ignore me and you ain’t helping tbh I feel like you scammed me .

Next time you sell a module state the warranty 😂😂

It’s fine I’m stop with my game . Goodluck on scamming orthers ali .

My biggest mistake was to buy files from you outside marketplace even in market place I still have no access to them so what’s the point and the ones I did have access to are not working properly 

And I didn’t blame you and I thought my files were saved with Dayo but obviously not so they are long lost now , what I wanted was for the paid modules I brought from you to work and to have access to download them and until today you ain’t sent me them .

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2023 at 11:27 PM, SRB said:

I'm on the fence;

-----------

Onto the screenshot...

I am also on the fence here. I do love how it’s ok for a creator to “lose” a paid module but it’s not ok for a person to lose a module they purchased but yet they are at fault for losing it, but yet the creator is not at fault for purposely losing it due to actions they performed knowing what would/could happen. 

In the words of kids these days, it’s a little sus.

• Like 1

It’s been over a year at the end of the day both parties should have copies of the plugin. Full blame doesn’t fall on the creator. Mods gets discontinued all the time not sure why we’re acting like this is new in this community but my question is did ali try to contact the buyers and see if he could get a copy from them but then again he doesn’t have to go that route. Also not sure if Athena got the mods on discord but I can still view files from 2021 and possibly further. 

Edited by MNG
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dustin Rohel said:

i am denide access to his site, really? after i spent all that money, thanks Alizharb.

Thats not fair

what to be expected, well lot of red flags since the begening, the moment he started copying others mod and reselling them it saw gonna end like that

• Like 1