MakeWebGames

Hi

athena26

On 7/12/2023 at 7:07 PM, Dustin Rohel said:

i am denide access to his site, really? after i spent all that money, thanks Alizharb.

Thats not fair

First of all i was far from pc and everything for a while, i did not even notice that website was down! now you can access your account 😉

Second of all, you might forgot that you still have to pay for me AMOUNT OF MONEY? i did not even message you to pay but after that you are still complaning?!!

On 7/12/2023 at 7:23 PM, ags_cs4 said:

what to be expected, well lot of red flags since the begening, the moment he started copying others mod and reselling them it saw gonna end like that

Copying? i see too much haters around last time, but its expected because every successfull person should have some people around like this but be sure that you are giving me more power to KEEP COPYING MORE AND MORE!

I have left GL engine because of such people, i'm no more gonna share anything in MWG about GL engine, i will leave it for kids to play around because they are unable to make their own codes and trying to blame others to keep themselves up 😉 

This will be my last answer on this topic because it takes too long to close it, i have gave athena what she needed then she disappeared because i know who sent it after me to make all of this...

Good luck for everyone...

57 minutes ago, AlizHarb said:

First of all i was far from pc and everything for a while, i did not even notice that website was down! now you can access your account 😉

Second of all, you might forgot that you still have to pay for me AMOUNT OF MONEY? i did not even message you to pay but after that you are still complaning?!!

Copying? i see too much haters around last time, but its expected because every successfull person should have some people around like this but be sure that you are giving me more power to KEEP COPYING MORE AND MORE!

I have left GL engine because of such people, i'm no more gonna share anything in MWG about GL engine, i will leave it for kids to play around because they are unable to make their own codes and trying to blame others to keep themselves up 😉 

This will be my last answer on this topic because it takes too long to close it, i have gave athena what she needed then she disappeared because i know who sent it after me to make all of this...

Good luck for everyone...

Lol been a long time since i laughed so much 🤣🤣🤣

You still haven't grown up how long was it? More than 11 years? You still the same

You're a father now get your shit together

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Uridium said:

SCAMMER 

huh, i do not even know you lol

34 minutes ago, Dustin Rohel said:

hmm

You are a SCAMMER

Screenshot 2023-07-16 11.01.55 AM.png

are you trying to call yourself? as i have seen someone else you scammed him as well 😉 

website is currently working 100% and i have nothing more to prove you, you should be gratful for me that i have not removed your account because you still did not buy what you owe me 🙂

6 hours ago, Dustin Rohel said:

you always charged me double what i owed, so how was i scamming you when i over paid, and that other person still has my site up after i paid for my files.

hmm

you said your site is working 100%?
Liar, still nothing

Screenshot 2023-07-16 3.37.27 PM.png

still no access

What URL are you going to?

image.thumb.png.6fe70fbbae060c83291d79f95db519a8.png

5 hours ago, Canjucks said:

I'm sure they do work. The URL is clearly working though so the liar remarks should be corrected to be fair. 

which link are you using because ive tried 2 different links and none of them work now lol azh.codes (off the fb page) and the mediainc one both not working.

8 hours ago, tom39 said:

Canjucks, you can try to buy one of these mods and you will see that it doesn't work.

Do you think he’s trying to buy something if he is calling me a scammer? 
I’m just bored of answering all this bullshits. 

1 hour ago, big_mike said:

which link are you using because ive tried 2 different links and none of them work now lol azh.codes (off the fb page) and the mediainc one both not working.

https://azh.codes/
this link is working , website was down for a few days because I was away from pc and didn’t notice but once I knew I’ve fixed it and currently it’s working 100% 

using the link provided above... not lying thanks

9 hours ago, AlizHarb said:

this link is working , website was down for a few days because I was away from pc and didn’t notice but once I knew I’ve fixed it and currently it’s working 100% 

this one works

14 hours ago, AlizHarb said:

yea working now, wouldnt load yesterday.

• 2 months later...

Just to clear this post up, the experience I have had with Aliz has always been a pleasure, if a mod has not quite worked Aliz has ALWAYS corrected this within 24 hours. Just Remember everyone here has lives at home too and aren’t always available! He’s not a supermarket that’s open 24/7 so just allow for time for any issues to be corrected.

Thanks again for your support Aliz 

Regards

Brett

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/25/2024 at 3:44 PM, athena26 said:

You scamned me ali !

oh give it a damn rest will you christ on a bike, this has already been sorted how many times do you have to be told it aint upto ali to keep backups of your code that is down to you to keep it backed up.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2024 at 2:44 AM, athena26 said:

You scamned me ali !

Why pop in after going missing for 8 or so months when this post was first created. You had people like me and Dayo give you a hand to get you back up and running to disappear. Maybe, and I'm not serious about it, we can call you a scammer for doing that. Take what you have and rebuild from there. Just remember its on you to backup and save a local copy and then save one to a cloud service (just in case your computer blows up) like one drive or something similar. 

Edited by Canjucks
  • Like 5