MakeWebGames

Sad News

peterisgb

tldr; Illusions did not pass away:

The tragic status was a fitting R.I.P to Illusions the coder not Illusions as a person, Im very much alive and well and I apologise for any misconception on my part.. But i wanted to Kill Illusions Off as a free coder and concentrate on a new person...

Original post:

I was hoping to see a post on it but however no-one has done such a thing.

Anyways, Its with real sad regret that one of our lovely members Illusions passed away on the 19th February this year.

He was a well known modder on here with loads of great for the community.

He will be missed, Bye illusions my friend. was great chatting to your earlier this years and sad that it was the last.

R.I.P my friend.

• Sad 1

first of all BOOO..

The tragic status was a fitting R.I.P to Illusions the coder not Illusions as a person, Im very much alive and well and I apologise for any misconception on my part.. But i wanted to Kill Illusions Off as a free coder and concentrate on a new person...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, illusions said:

first of all BOOO..

tenor.gif?itemid=3447515

• Haha 2

As one who has done similar though not quite so spectacularly I see no need to apologise; we all have different persona's from time to time that we sit behind, now and again they need to be changed to address changing circumstances.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2019 at 11:43 PM, Magictallguy said:

That being said, some of us were greatly saddened by the loss - then to find out it was a bow out? Nah, not keen.
I get it, I do, I just can't gel with it yet

quit being a girl and man up whats done was done and its over the name ILLUSIONS has died not the person

• Like 1

• Dave locked this topic