MakeWebGames

Are you available for freelance work?

Dave

Based on the current global pandemic situation I thought it'd be fitting to start a thread for those whom are now, or always have been available for freelance work.

Just respond here with some information about yourself, along with your experience, rates and work you'd be interested in doing.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, sniko said:

I'm available for PHP and JS (Vanilla and React) work 😄

UK timezone, but ultra flexible

Payment methods available: PayPal, Cryptocurrency (BTC or ETH or ERC20 stablecoins)

I can endorse Sniko as a trusted member of our community! 😄

• Like 3

Hi my names Steven used to go by @NonStopCoding have been developing for over 6 years and have plenty experience in most engines on this site.

If you would like to hire me you can send me a private message here or contact me the following ways

If you are contacting me from email please do put your MWG username (Make Web Games Job request - your username)

You will see all work done by me and screenshots / testing of your own before you send payment.

Payments Accepted:

• Paypal
  • Skrill
  • Bank Transfer
Edited by SwiftGameR
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, SwiftGameR said:

Hi my names Steven used to go by @NonStopCoding have been developing for over 6 years and have plenty experience in most engines on this site.

If you would like to hire me you can send me a private message here or contact me the following ways

If you are contacting me from email please do put your MWG username (Make Web Games Job request - your username)

You will see all work done by me and screenshots / testing of your own before you send payment.

Payments Accepted:

• Paypal
  • Skrill
  • Bank Transfer

what kind of projects do you created yet?

@rockwood

About 90% of my project have been around game engines (mccodes / grpg / grpgv2 / gl-engine)

I have just started working on gl engine modules for clients and have picked up the code system very quickly even as i have never used pdo like that but if you had website that needed fixed or features added i could do that no problem i just don't have experience is designing sites well i do but im not very good at it 😄

Edited by SwiftGameR

2 hours ago, SwiftGameR said:

@rockwood

About 90% of my project have been around game engines (mccodes / grpg / grpgv2 / gl-engine)

I have just started working on gl engine modules for clients and have picked up the code system very quickly even as i have never used pdo like that but if you had website that needed fixed or features added i could do that no problem i just don't have experience is designing sites well i do but im not very good at it 😄

ah okay 

i am looking for gaming engine 

23 hours ago, sniko said:

I'm available for PHP and JS (Vanilla and React) work 😄

UK timezone, but ultra flexible

Payment methods available: PayPal, Cryptocurrency (BTC or ETH or ERC20 stablecoins)

can i see your any current project?

@rockwood my personal game is on GRPGv2 Mobsters Online 

i also use gangster legends for development issues very nice engine and a lot more attention going there than anywhere else ill link it anyways

Gangsters Legends Engine Test Site

My game is not live to the public yet.

@Adam @Magictallguy

There is a issue with the dbcon.php not pointing to the installer file this has not been patched yet i just had someone email me about the same issue i contacted adam on discord but still seems to be not fixed.

9 hours ago, SwiftGameR said:

@rockwood my personal game is on GRPGv2 Mobsters Online 

i also use gangster legends for development issues very nice engine and a lot more attention going there than anywhere else ill link it anyways

Gangsters Legends Engine Test Site

My game is not live to the public yet.

@Adam @Magictallguy

There is a issue with the dbcon.php not pointing to the installer file this has not been patched yet i just had someone email me about the same issue i contacted adam on discord but still seems to be not fixed.

It did on every instance I've set up.
Can you provide more info please (to my inbox, so we're not hijacking this thread)?
I spotted the other thread

• 3 months later...

Hello, my names Dalton, 27, all of the work i tend to do is freelancing, although anything ive worked on seems to have dissappeared. 

Fairly fluent in PHP, ive been working with mccodes since... 2010? Although im currently coding KOL from basically scratch(Kudos to @Magictallguy for working with me before i had to up and dissappear). I dont have a set standard rate, i typically just go by the project requested. I can create anything from a simple form submission up to a complex questing system, just dont ask me for anything paypal related haha!

Id like to build my reputation a bit more, and with that being said i may be willing to work out deals to do so. Paypal would be the way to go for payments for me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...