MakeWebGames

MakeWebGames is back, 2019 edition

Dave

On 5/30/2019 at 7:43 PM, Samurai Legend said:

Did someone buy the .com domain? Seems like someone has as it redirects me to an empty folder.

@ColdBlooded let it expire and some other company picked it up. I’ll try grab it if it ever comes back up for sale! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 1:58 PM, Vorless DarkChaos said:

I thought make web games was shut down for good. I did not know that it was switched from .com to io.

Someone let the main domain expire, so we jumped over here and we're under new management, e.g. me!

On 6/15/2019 at 12:23 AM, Hedge said:

Yus! have missed this forum.

Welcome back!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Vorless DarkChaos said:

I type my user name into bing search, that is when I found out that make webgames is backup. When I was looking at results from my search of my user name.

Yeah it's going to take us a while to actually come up for anything related to MWG or McCodes. Hopefully we'll get there when Google loves us a little more. Glad you found the forum though!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Barrikor said:

Wow! I was looking though my old stuff online, and I was surprised to see that this site is alive again. Awesome!

Long time no see

It was about time someone bought it back online eh!

Welcome back ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lucky3809 said:

I thought this forum was gone for good, I am glad it is back! Was just thinking about it decided to google and seen the new domain change.

Me too, but luckily I managed to convince @ColdBlooded to let me revive it!

Glad you managed to find us again through Google and welcome back

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody,

Another long-time member popping in after randomly coming across this forum being back, was good to see a few familiar names. To think I joined in 2007 when I had just turned 14 years of age ?

I've since become a Software/Website Developer after completing a Computer Science degree therefore my days of coding MCCodes games helped me get on this track. I actually use PHP primarily in my job as a Web Developer for local government.

After looking back at some of my earlier code (I think we all cringe when we do that), I am glad I've learnt quite a bit since then ?

I'm glad to see MWG back and I may even start posting on here again. No promises however, since life and work seems to get in the way of internet activities nowadays ?

- Redeye

• Like 5

On 8/9/2019 at 2:19 PM, Redeye said:

Hey everybody,

Another long-time member popping in after randomly coming across this forum being back, was good to see a few familiar names. To think I joined in 2007 when I had just turned 14 years of age ?

I've since become a Software/Website Developer after completing a Computer Science degree therefore my days of coding MCCodes games helped me get on this track. I actually use PHP primarily in my job as a Web Developer for local government.

After looking back at some of my earlier code (I think we all cringe when we do that), I am glad I've learnt quite a bit since then ?

I'm glad to see MWG back and I may even start posting on here again. No promises however, since life and work seems to get in the way of internet activities nowadays ?

- Redeye

Welcome back! Glad to hear you’ve moved into a programming job from mccodes!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...