MakeWebGames

Everything is free.

sniko

• 2 weeks later...
Hey thanks for the mods!

You're welcome!

im a little dumb these days. i cant seem to get the username images working. ive added everything in the readme but still nothing. any help would be appreciated.

Please can you give more detail? What part isn't working? - please don't be vague and say "all of it" - tell me what system function

You're welcome!

Please can you give more detail? What part isn't working? - please don't be vague and say "all of it" - tell me what system function

I will update the README part of the file to how I got it working and post it here for anyone who is struggling with it. Give me 10 minutes.

Here is the updated README.

This is exactly how I did it and works perfectly fine for me.

It's basically just finding the username functions, and wherever else you want to show the imaged username then find it within that page.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Cool you guys are awesome. i got it to show in viewuser but cant seem to get it to not show " /> next to the image. lol also it wont show in header either. i guess i could mess around with it a bit and get to know it. i appreciate your help.

One more question tho...how do the users get their image on there? do they have to give it to me every time they want one to show?

• 4 weeks later...

Just beening testing your prop mod and found a bug,when renting the uesr can sell the prop back to the agent over and over again i know this is a free mod and know support is given but i have been playing around with it for the last 2 hours to try and fix it but no joy please help

Just beening testing your prop mod and found a bug,when renting the uesr can sell the prop back to the agent over and over again i know this is a free mod and know support is given but i have been playing around with it for the last 2 hours to try and fix it but no joy please help

When you requesting for help, you must report the error/bug it self (Copy paste, Screenshots, Source codes, Files).

This way others can immediately help you by looking at your 1 single made post of the issue ;)

• 5 years later...
16 hours ago, Kitty65 said:

I get this when I try to down load sniko

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /srv/users/mccodes/apps/mccodes/public/viewmod.php on line 174

This is a known problem with the MCCodes site, we'll look to move these over to MakeWebGames marketplace shortly.

I've uploaded 2 of the mods on behalf of Sniko to our marketplace:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

has anyone got access to these files as the mccodes website no longer allows you to download directly from it anymore and the other 4 are not existent on the downloads page,. ?? ,. im interested in the farming mod to have a look at more than anything ,. ,. the rest would be okay also ,.

8 hours ago, jedigunz said:

has anyone got access to these files as the mccodes website no longer allows you to download directly from it anymore and the other 4 are not existent on the downloads page,. ?? ,. im interested in the farming mod to have a look at more than anything ,. ,. the rest would be okay also ,.

Here you go, I only don't have the IP system. It was a broken link on the mccodes website when it was still available for download

Farming Sys.zip Timestamp Crons.zip Image as username with upload.zip