MakeWebGames

Everything is free.

sniko

Having limited time now, and not being able to support or upgrade the following modules any further, I've decided to re-release them as free.

These systems come as-is, and no support will be given - unless you're really stuck or they don't work. The architecture is pretty non-existent, so please don't judge my current abilities on these ancient systems.

Have fun.

• Like 1

You're all welcome.

Since the re-release of these systems as free ones, just shy of 24 hours, should all of you paid the price they were, they combined would have netted $1,205 - that's crazy! All systems have averaged around 10-14 downloads each. I guess text based game developers are still alive then ;)

Edited by sniko

Why for free man? You gotta make your money, right? Thats all what it seems to be about nowadays.

If that's all you care about your doing something wrong.

For me at least I have a full time job for the money, MWG is just something on the side.

My post was quite rhetorical with a hint of sarcasm. Maybe you should analyse my posts better.

If you look at MWG, most if not some of people here barely give out free work.

And some cases at all...

Yes I forgot i'm on the internet and I must know everytime someone is sarcastic...

You are a kind feller sniko for these releases. It shows true community dedication to release mods like this for free especially seeing first hand the amount of care you do put into your work.

--Off Topic--

@Dom:

is that sarcasm I sense? I can't really tell

Don't get me wrong, the giveaway was very useful, i'm using em. Now all we need is your Axaj Rating Mod Kyle...:rolleyes:

My post was quite rhetorical with a hint of sarcasm. Maybe you should analyse my posts better.

If you look at MWG, most if not some of people here barely give out free work.

And some cases at all...

The reason why others do not give out free work is because they have respect for those that has some of the same mods for sell

I for one was going to release shared housing/marriage mod for free because of the demand for it, but others have theirs for sell, and I respect them, as for they have had theirs on here for quite sometime, if I was to release mine they would not be able to sale theirs. So this is why I do not release it free, most of the older regular users/coders are respectable towards others work, that is why you do not see a lot of free mods that are almost the same as in the sell thread

Free mods are always given under the free mod section though, if you search the advance search feature you may find a free mod, that is also in the paid section.

Thanks for sharing these with the community Sniko!!