MakeWebGames

New admin

Hi all,

I decided (after talking to him) to elect a new Admin. Please welcome Dave Macaulay in restricted and somewhat in-confortable position of admin on MWG!

I hope most of you agree that he's one of the most trusty and yet active people on here (and willing to take the position ;) )

Maybe this new blood will put some light on the community!

• Like 1

I could have sworn you were already a Super Moderator (unless a_bertrand forgot to update the group, and only have gave extra permissions?) in any case congratulations.

Think he hasn't updated my group yet.

To continue the changes, KyleMassacre received Super Mod rights, in order to help us, and finally, as Nickson do not have anymore enough time for us, he gave back his admin hat to get a supermod hat. Cheers.

Yay! Welcome aboard Kyle.

Thank you all!

To continue the changes, KyleMassacre received Super Mod rights, in order to help us, and finally, as Nickson do not have anymore enough time for us, he gave back his admin hat to get a supermod hat. Cheers.

Congratulations Kyle! Great addition to the team.

I'm sure Bert and Dave are going to tag team me and give me more good time ;).

Congratulations chief!

Were going to make you more involved and help push these boards forward. Expect hell! ;)

Thank you all!

Congratulations Kyle! Great addition to the team.

Were going to make you more involved and help push these boards forward. Expect hell! ;)

Change to IPB or at least get "better" software, VB is going downhill fast, XF and IPB are getting further and further head, get more competitions going, Anyhow congratulations to you and Kyle, shame to see Nickson demoted but as he was inactive its understandable.

Sorry, will not change the soft yet again. Any change is more than painful, just even to import the data, and forget about importers which should do the work, they basically don't port ALL. And every port introduces yet more issues. No sorry, not willing to spend 2 weeks (like last time) to do it.

• Dave locked this topic