MakeWebGames

George || Apollis

Getting my name right or wrong, ... no big deal. I use a screen name more often than my real name, BC no one can get that right either. So what he missed a letter in typing.

Now, Id like to see people actually follow spydre's example and provide proof of the wrongdoings rather than just flame George. It has become apparent to me that there

a number of people who are less than desirable on this forum and because of the constant off topics / flaming/ and generally unprofessional behavior, these topics get buried or deleted. So please, if you have dealt with George, had a bad experience, please provide the entire story and any evidence you can to back it up. Let the reader determine how they feel about the evidence presented.

@ first paragraph: Two letters actually lol but yeah i can see how it could be difficult for people to read names...

@ second paragraph: You do have a very good point evidence proves everything as does both sides of the story which IMHO George hasn't actually provided much of a defence which leads me to believe he's guilty.

who exactly are the 'undesirables'? as i noticed above i did go off topic for 2 posts (no need to reply on here PM would be less spam)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Paul, I haven't been here long enough to know who they are, but they are bound to be out there in any community.

More evidence:

MSN Conversation (still in progress at the time of this post)

convoPt1-1.png

convoPt2-1.png

This guy knows no bounds, nor does he seem to know the truth anymore.

I did speak to George via msn last night about my situation with him but he failed to appear online for me today to carry the conversation on...

George if your reading this....make an effort atleast....After all its what you wanted me to do last night - hear you out...

As shown in my first post, he claimed the graphic as his, after he had sent it to me.

In that case Paul, Here is my official apology to Dayo.

Dayo,

It has come to my attention that it is in fact your site that is hosting my work, if the images are completely removed from the server, I will take no further action, however, no matter who owns the site, it is in violation and I will continue with my intended actions. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused both of us, and I wish to express that there are no hard feelings directed at Dayo.

Ay, I knew that short convo with MDshare about the Nazi sign would bite me in the ass (unfortunately it effected all members)

George, I seriously hope you know your history, before accusing us of being like a Hitler community government (as he didn't just "not listen")..

Also to be quite honest, you've had your second chance we gave you that and you blew it, we have every right to judge before you get a chance to explain yourself and your actions, welcome to the real world.

Did I mention, GTFO N00B?

Screenshot of cablebox selling me a warez version of vbulletin:

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9601/90847e710a884c7b9c145d2.png

The original marketplace listing offered a legal license number and current vbulletin account for official updates, releases and support. I got a zip with a nulled vbulletin and a license number that he claims is legal.

This guy clearly has no morals, don't ever send him any money.

Screenshot of cablebox selling me vbulletin warez:

I'd love to draw attention to the date off that post. It seems George has done some bad doing in his time but as I've been speaking to him he seems like he is trying to sort it out, So let's wait for his reply and then make the final judgement.

It was this year. And it doesn't look like he's changed much from the responses of the other users.

Edit: I only posted this because another user wanted some 'evidence'. I'm not particularly bothered about this, I made a mistake and it wasn't a lot of money.

In that case Paul, Here is my official apology to Dayo.

Dayo,

It has come to my attention that it is in fact your site that is hosting my work, if the images are completely removed from the server, I will take no further action, however, no matter who owns the site, it is in violation and I will continue with my intended actions. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused both of us, and I wish to express that there are no hard feelings directed at Dayo.

get the facts right! i own the DOMAIN not the server ...

BUT the entire site has been brought down all but the index file of the archive

Screenshot of cablebox selling me a warez version of vbulletin:

The original marketplace listing offered a legal license number and current vbulletin account for official updates, releases and support. I got a zip with a nulled vbulletin and a license number that he claims is legal.

i also fell for this, when he was cablebox.

why are you all so shocked its cablebox its the same account all you need to do is look at his posts and more then that in his intro he says about freedomrpg and that was known to be his now its good that your all showing what he has done and not just posting crap however anyone you hand money over to you should look into even if its just his posts and its not hard to see he owed people money.

as for dayo and lilith its clear you had nothing to do with it so do what you must but no need to keep having a go at someone who clearly thinks theres no point giving answers (and that says one thing)

Stab in the dark much?

Ok, two things here:

Has anyone heard Georges full story.

And why is everyone falling for pauls little story -.-

I've heard George's story and I keep telling him to post it on here. The story pretty much checks out and sounds reasonable enough to me.

Most people probably believe Paul as he is well respected even if he was not to say the truth it would be believed by most off the forum, Same with most other high profile users on here. (I'm not saying your statement/story is wrong at all).

Spydre452 is called Tom -.-"

I'm talking over it with George - we didn't quit finish our conversation last night which i did mention to Dave.

Please don't get the wrong idea of this situation as I'm actually listening to George and taking in his whole side of the story!