MakeWebGames

George || Apollis

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also said he bought them for $60 each yet the template was being sold for $50, that's a big $70 loss considering his previous statement:

I dont see anything wrong with that, if template was bought, then the rights for mascot would move along to the new owner :)

Well that's not much scam but it is stupid.

My part:

George I don't dislike you, you once did something good for this community (provided free psd templates on PHPGameSpace granted he used google'd imagery but that's not the point) but honestly the way I see it is you're a scammer who has been found out on more the one occasion, not how exactly are we supposed to believe a scammer was scammed just because you say so?

Sure Dave has taken your story to heart (not to include your business relationship), and I'm sure a few others have too.

But all I want to know (and I will stop being a bitch about it) is the truth.

Anyone noticed the post date of that cartoon vector, pretty sure if you dig into google you can find that vector elsewhere posted way earlier .... looking at the quality might be even from istock or any other stock photo site.

14NV.png

And as most of these type of sites (as most content isn't actually free) , 4 sites where I found this image all had the same disclaimer in the footer.

14O3.png

Now if you obtain 'legal' vector images there is always a license.txt or readme.txt even for free ones, seems not in this one , so for me it looks even more that it's stolen and put available on the web for free.

part of a license.txt file from a object I bought for a project

--------------

Usage License:

--------------

You are completely free to use this figure in any commercial or non-commercial render, image, or animation.

You may NOT sell or give away any files found in this zip package without express permission.

You are free to use the enclosed template files to make your own textures. You are free to redistribute your own textures as you wish, provided they do not use any images found in this zip file.

The use of this file to create PHYSICAL MODEL products for sale is prohibited, either by moulding, card construction or producing scale plans for modellers to use.

----------

Copyright:

----------

© MDM Ltd.

Anyway personally I doubt that your so called friend sent this vector .... or is your friend one of your multi personalities, george, cablebox, hackquest, marsh etc

And as you sold in the past a 'nulled' vbulletin, you surely know your way around warez sites.

NOTE: I have no read any recent posts & before you question me why I'm postings it's half 12 -_-

George wouldn't do something likes this. George is too much of a nice guy, and not a RIP to do something like this. I spoken to George a while ago(around a week), and he had 2 other people working on Mascots with him, so I believe that. The deigns he has made, I have rarely seen.

Also think, he would need to find a Render, for the kind of design the buyer would want it to be displayed like(I think ROZ could maybe help on this? not too sure).

George isn't that kind of guy.

All I have to say.

Your like me, you look for the best in people, I'm sorry but your falling for the same act as i fell for.

@DJK here's a list for ya :')

1. Awards for MWG
  2. Paddys Vid
  3. My ''promised'' layout - granted i wasn't scammed but i was close enough - i wont share the crap but ya
  4. Spydre issue
  5. VB illegal selling

I spoke too George earlier, he knows not too talk to me anymore, I haven't blocked him but the friendship which was formed has now been terminated (always wanted too say that aha), George is someone i regulary tried to help out, i put my ass on the line too try and help him, and he never once repaid me, All he ever did is scam his way through my friends and lie too me to make me think it was a misunderstanding and whatever, i'm all fall second changes however i've lost count off the amt he's had..

NOTE: I have no read any recent posts & before you question me why I'm postings it's half 12 -_-

George wouldn't do something likes this. George is too much of a nice guy, and not a RIP to do something like this. I spoken to George a while ago(around a week), and he had 2 other people working on Mascots with him, so I believe that. The deigns he has made, I have rarely seen.

Also think, he would need to find a Render, for the kind of design the buyer would want it to be displayed like(I think ROZ could maybe help on this? not too sure).

George isn't that kind of guy.

All I have to say.

Your like me, you look for the best in people, I'm sorry but your falling for the same act as i fell for.

@DJK here's a list for ya :')

1. Awards for MWG
  2. Paddys Vid
  3. My ''promised'' layout - granted i wasn't scammed but i was close enough - i wont share the crap but ya
  4. Spydre issue
  5. VB illegal selling

I spoke too George earlier, he knows not too talk to me anymore, I haven't blocked him but the friendship which was formed has now been terminated (always wanted too say that aha), George is someone i regulary tried to help out, i put my ass on the line too try and help him, and he never once repaid me, All he ever did is scam his way through my friends and lie too me to make me think it was a misunderstanding and whatever, i'm all fall second changes however i've lost count off the amt he's had..

Get your sexy ass on MSN.

You're the first person who is or was friends with George that has seen the light (sort to speak)..

My view.

I myself was scammed by cablebox for one of his VB licences if i would of knows george was cablebox i would of never even entertained working with him. Thinking back through our partnership i can only think of one thing he has helped me out with (12 mascots that im now thinking i will find on the net :S) where as i coded two templates to mccodes (both AVSH) coded the site CG web studios (now ofline) and i have several PSDs he wanted me to code (now deleted) and then when i ask for a template for my shadow real game several weeks ago i keep geting yea ill just finish so and so project. BTW it was the 11/07/10 when i asked for it to be coded althogh i did get some cartoon type theme that had mccodes platered all over it :whistling:

Any way i will be doing no more business with george as i can not work with some one whom i cant trust. Who do i see about a name change?

The sad part about all of this is, even when the worst looks worse than it can possibly be, i give shadow of a doubt.

W/o Undivided Proof I tend to be like a Jury, Innocent until Proven Guilty.

So, while some facts may or may not remain and look highly suspicious, there is not just enough evidence to prove "guilty" for me.

Guilty beyond a reasonable doubt that is.

So, I have faith in humanity and all people, and Hopefully, yes, i said hopefully, said person will redeem themselves in not just mine, but others eyes, as I hate to see yet another artist of the scamming industry.

This has been a downfall to myself in the past, but has also proven to be the appropriate choice, and in which i've gained many valueable friends, proving loyalty over here-say.

So, it is what it is, if it happens it happens, and if i get reamed it's my own doing. Thank you all for the heads up, but I tend to always(and i mean always) make my own decisions about people and the way they act/treat me.

---Josh/Thug

Guest George || Apollis

Awards for MWG:

I think I won that fair and square. Is family unable to assist in your campains? Is this so much different then real life? Many people voted for me and I think that this should not have been an issue. I don't find this a scam, but if you want to take it away, its ok, do so, as I don't mind since it stopped anyways.

Paddys Vid:

This has come up several times, Paddy's video I made a few months back and my skill was not as developed back then. I charged a minimum for a gameplay video, normally professional would charge a few hundred to thousands. True, 1 spelling error though since my Vegas Pro expired, i could not fix it. I offered to do it over TV when paddy installed it, but he didn't have TV. Before all this, when I showed paddy the video, he said he was happy with it, so he sent the money and I gave him the video. But then he became unhappy with it. I spent time on it even though quality is not the greatest.

My ''promised'' layout:

As I said to Jordan personally, I did not mean to charge for something I said I would do free. I am quite a forgetful person as I "promised" Jordan a week or two before he saw it and he said how much was it. After that long and since he asked how much, i thought i did it for paid work, so I told him an average price. He then said LOL LMFAO etc. etc. and told me he was going to go for another designer. If he happened to tell me that I said I would give it to him for free then I would have!

Spydre issue:

I have explained spydres issue before. I admit, i have my faults but I do not want to be blamed for everything said on this post. Me and him are coming to a decision regarding this issue.

VB illegal selling:

I purchased 3 licenses off of DigitalPoint, 2 VB and 1 IPB. I was unaware of the fact that maybe the licenses where not legit and as I told Zeggy before, I was trying to contact the seller of my license.

I hope that gives an explanation to some of what have been stated above. Please do not think that I am trying to bash the community when saying this, but when this topic has opened up, a 5 page "blame" game has begun. People who I never talked to started to blame me. Some may have a reason, which I am trying to resolve but others are in it just for the heck of it. Please do not get the wrong meaning when I say that but that is what I believe.

Djkanna: I am trying to tell the truth, I do not know how more you want me to be sincere. Why would I even release templates for free if I was in it for the easy cash? The money I earn here only goes into projects and hosting etc. I have money for everything else.

George you know what seems to amaze me the most? You actually believe your innocent in all these situations, Your not, As I said on MSN, i shouldn't off had too come too you and say heh well erm u said i could have it free, I would much sooner pay someone for one then rather be seen as someone who wants everything for free.

When you asked me if i would accept the free layout and give you feedback blah blah, I thought too myself maybe you are changing, Maybe I have brought a new side off you out - that quickly changed, however i'm not someone too hold a grudge unless he needs holding so i didn't block you or anything I simply replied with i'd go elsewhere.

Anyway, I'm not being nasty or anything, but you are who you are, I hope one day you change, Everyone does things bad, gawd look at me, I used to be as bad as Decio for claiming shit as my own and taking down games through silly hacks, then I started too realise how much off a immature sad twat i was acting like, now look at me.. i'm not the greatest but i've learned alot and still progressing...meh I hope you do..

425.ad.SouthPark.Saddam.Satan.041009.jpg

Some people say that I'm a bad guy

They may be right, they may be right!

But its not as if I dont try

I just fuck up!

Try as I might.

But I can change, I can change!!!

I can learn to keep my promises, I swear it!

I'll open up my heart and I will share it!

Any minute now I will be born again!

Yes I can change, I can change!!!

I know I've been a dirty little bastard

La la la la la lalala!

*hectic*

I like to kill, I like to mate, a seventh saint, but ITS OK

CAUSE I CAN CHANGE!!!!!!!

*sigh*

Its not my fault that Im so evil

Its society, society.

You see, my parents were sometimes abusive

And it made a prick of me!

But I can change, I can change!

I can learn to keep my promises I know it!

La la la la la lalala!!

I'll open up my heart and I will show it!

Any minute now I will be born again!

Satan: But what if you never change?

What if you remain a sandy little butthole?

Saddam:Hey Satan!

Dont be such a twit

Mother Teresa wont have shit on me!

Just watch, just watch me change here I go Im changing!!!

Hey!

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!

Ah!

*whistling solo*

Dee da tlee ta tlee ta tlee tlaa tlaa...

Heeeeeeey Satan!

*Whistles tune*

@George: Alter ego's do NOT count as family. ;)

As for the truth part I want to know the reasons why you decided to scam people, like you say you have the money so that's not it, maybe you just get pleasure out of doing so?

Hey maybe you are being sincere, and all these coincidences are in fact just that, I don't know however one thing has been proven people may think twice about working with and/or purchasing items from you in the future.

Guest George || Apollis

Alter egos? Lol.

If I said I am sincere, people still dont believe me, so I am not going to try. Maybe the people that make up this community will think twice, which I am fine with. It is up to the client to decide who they want to buy from.

Although it's quite evident that George has done some pretty appalling things - after i had a conversation with him via msn to explain his side of the argument, George has show to me that he can be sometimes very loyal in a way. It's hard to explain if you disagree :/

I feel as if my situation with George is improving positively every time we talk now and the trust it starting to build up again.

Yes - i agree some of you may not agree with this post, but since the start of this thread/topic, through private msn conversations George has been trying 90% of the time to make it up to me.

I haven't forgotten what he's done, not just to me - but to everyone who's involved, but i think I'm on the way to forgiveness.

I wanted to post this on behalf of George to explain to the MWG community that there is still some goodness in George - although at times he may not display it clear enough.

But i still haven't yet forgiven him 100% (although pretty close) - but if i see that George has tried it on again - all my respect, trust, communication & friendship will plumit to naught.

I hope everyone else has been able to sort their situations out :/

Thank you,

Spydre452

Guest George || Apollis

Why do you have a permanent grudge against me Mdshare? I believe that I have not developed any interactions with you and so most of what you hear are through others yet you provide the most comments for some reason. Scrap that, I don't really care what you think of me. I sorted out the original issue stated in the post. That is all that matters. Your first sentence did not make any sense to me. Please show a premium stockphoto, source & where i used the stockphoto. Please show source of blueprint istock. Me and Dave worked on the template together for InfantryX if that is what you are stating this accusation about. Some of it was done by Dave. Google is not your friend as you know no one from Google. I personally do. I noticed that the post you spend the most time on would be this one since CB and Dabs took over Mccodes. Why not spend your time doing something useful.

Please understand my point of view as what you have stated do not matter to yourself. I hope you are able to contain and manage your own life without interfering with myself and my clients which I have solved.