MakeWebGames

George || Apollis

Please read the following (Parts of Saved Convosations With George Liu)

Please excuse the auto pm changer

ChatWithGeorge1.JPG

ChatWithGeorge2.JPG

ChatWithGeorge3.JPG

ChatWithGeorge4.JPG

ChatWithGeorge5.JPG

AndThisIsMyMascot.JPG

George's friend was google?

- http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.resourcesgraphics.com/images/Cartoon-soldier-vector2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.resourcesgraphics.com/vector-graphic/vector-cartoon-vector-graphic/cartoon-soldier-vector.html&usg=__nXvI5yYzPlpNIkOXCiUS29mr6Po=&h=559&w=600&sz=114&hl=en&start=19&zoom=1&tbnid=9cg85Hdw5S1acM:&tbnh=126&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsoldier%2Bvector%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D607%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1

- http://www.resourcesgraphics.com/images/Cartoon-soldier-vector2.jpg

Unless the mascot made it to google page 1 - soldier vector in under a week - George has scammed me...

How i got hold of George....

George contacted me to teach him how to intergrate templates in html/css for his new site http://www.georgeliu.ca and we later on struck a 'deal'. If i taught him in return he'd give me a 2yr hosting plan, a mascot and a banner.

How i came across the mascot....

I was searching google for inspiration for a logo and techniques on drawing my own mascot - as i wasn't too fond of the Mascot George supposedly produced for me although i appreciated it alot at the time.

What happened during the "deal"

As George was taking forever to do the hosting, i told him not to worry ill find another place. So the hosting wasn't part of the deal anymore, however the mascot was still in "production" (Production clearly consisted of copy and pasting from google) .

Word of Warning

If your wanting to buy from CG - please make sure the material is unique and not taken from google or similar.

Of course this matter will not be ignored due to the fact that a company (CGwebstudios) has been giving out work that is not their own, it is now time for us as people to know what CGwebstudios has been up to, it is strongly recommended that other companies are used in place of CGwebstudios, George Lui has shown his true colors and in this thread (and others) i am aiming to help you as people and web-developers to identify fakes like CGwebstudios.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see George, I warned you via messenger that you were using copyrighted images, when I found the electronic signature watermarked and traced by Digi Mark. Your excuse: its a stock photo, its not part of the package if they buy the stock photo, they can use it too. Yeah I'ma gonna go with ... you lied.

Secondly, you and Dayo agreed to hire me as your mascot provider, You exchanged services and agreed to provide an original mascot (I asked Spydre about this as his conversation didn't reflect if it was supposed to be custom or not)provide a mascot, which (as CG studios' mascot designer) should have been refereed to me to create (which was not). You have often refereed to me in these forums as "a friend". So don't you even dare try to push off your thievery onto me.

Here is the google link for that image. http://images.all-free-download.com/images/graphicmedium/cartoon_soldier_vector_37854.jpg (Link to the image provided in exchange for services / sold) I couldn't believe it at first either.

SO George, Count me out of CG Studios! As a graphic designer (or should I say graphic thief?), you know how hard artists work to create things, so you of all people shouldn't be claiming someone else's work as your own. Remove all content that I have created on your site in full or in part. and good luck. I won't be part of someone claiming they created something they didn't.

I doubt coldblooded or dabs know about this

at his website

14hM.png

And that, i have to agree with. it is highly unlikely that anyone George Lui has worked, or currently works with knows about this, this forum is highly populated and in a short amount of time i am confident that it will be brought to the attention of many hard-working webdevelopers.

You see George, I warned you via messenger that you were using copyrighted images, when I found the electronic signature watermarked and traced by Digi Mark. Your excuse: its a stock photo, its not part of the package if they buy the stock photo, they can use it too. Yeah I'ma gonna go with ... you lied.

Secondly, you and Dayo agreed to hire me as your mascot provider, You exchanged services and agreed to provide an original mascot (I asked Spydre about this as his conversation didn't reflect if it was supposed to be custom or not)provide a mascot, which (as CG studios' mascot designer) should have been refereed to me to create (which was not). You have often refereed to me in these forums as "a friend". So don't you even dare try to push off your thievery onto me.

Here is the google link for that image. http://images.all-free-download.com/images/graphicmedium/cartoon_soldier_vector_37854.jpg (Link to the image provided in exchange for services / sold) I couldn't believe it at first either.

SO George, Count me out of CG Studios! As a graphic designer (or should I say graphic thief?), you know how hard artists work to create things, so you of all people shouldn't be claiming someone else's work as your own. Remove all content that I have created on your site in full or in part. and good luck. I won't be part of someone claiming they created something they didn't.

Good on you, I'm guessing he didn't tell you about his previous schemes earlier this year on MWG as Cablebox? (to George: I knew that name would come back to bite you in the ass)

As for Dayo, I cannot believe he works with you unless he doesn't know (yet).

Two popular phrases comes to mind George;

GTFO N00B

Guest George || Apollis

I would like to personally explain this issue. The mascot was made by a friend, well a person I thought was my friend made this, I told spydre this of course and we are discussing about the issue please, do not judge until the information has been complete. Lilith is talking about the new york stock photo i used in crimetown and as for not telling anyone about lilith, its cause she never made anything for a client of mine. It was always that other person's wife that did it and myself when I had time!

@ George, if you were not going to give me any work, why did your hire me, and make me part of the company? (rhetorical question, needs no answer, I already know that Google is cheaper.) BTW, Official notice. You have 24 hours to remove my work from any of your sites and delete the files from your computer.

@at DJK, you are 100% right, I haven't been on MWG long enough to know of the aliases people use. Bad on me I suppose.

How i got hold of George....

George contacted me to teach him how to intergrate templates in html/css for his new site http://www.georgeliu.ca and we later on struck a 'deal'. If i taught him in return he'd give me a 2yr hosting plan, a mascot and a banner.

ROFL @ GEORGE/CABLEBOX

I would like to personally explain this issue.

let me try ....

You call yourself a "Web Architect" at the same time your trying to get someone to teach you basic html/css.

You offer something your sure you can cut and paste just like all the other stuff you float around as yours.

You got caught being dishonest and your trying to make it sound as you did no wrong its just circumstances that we just don't understand.

Your a tool and a fake and i think its also funny that on your site it says

"A design I made for a contest on 99designs. I created a sleek template with a functional visual apperance with shop cart intergration."

so you dont know basic html/css yet you can create this work and enter contests and stuff rofl

and you did not "design" http://www.georgeliu.ca its a template rofl

ok ill stop now

wrx

I will be looking into this more ... lilith we can not give you work if there was none, not many people want a 3d mascot for an online game ...

and fyi i dint know george was cablebox :wacko: :huh: i will have to look into this aswell

Okay let me answer a few questions for you guys

Is George CableBox?

Yes, George and I regularly chat, I can assure you he's cablebox, I can understand why he didn't mention it too everyone however not mentioning it too Dayo I cannot understand

Why didn't any staff tell everyone?

Were not here too cause fight's, George told me he was going to behave and not get himself into any situations, Therefore I let the old 'CableBox' die away and watch George live up his new name

Will he be banned for what he's done too Spydre?

I highly doubt that, he wasn't banned for what he'd done too paddy so I highly doubt he'll be banned for this, All we can do is warn others about his past life and such

@Lith; We all make mistakes, I believe as long as you learn from them, you'll do just fine :')

@The Spirit; If dave wishes to work with him on his project he's allowed to do so, Dave is old enough and wise enough too know George's background if he gets done over it's his fault no one else's.

I like George, however I would never buy anything from him, Alot off people he saw the layout he did for my game, everyone asked why I never purchased it, you all now know why.

Getting my name right or wrong, ... no big deal. I use a screen name more often than my real name, BC no one can get that right either. So what he missed a letter in typing.

Now, Id like to see people actually follow spydre's example and provide proof of the wrongdoings rather than just flame George. It has become apparent to me that there

a number of people who are less than desirable on this forum and because of the constant off topics / flaming/ and generally unprofessional behavior, these topics get buried or deleted. So please, if you have dealt with George, had a bad experience, please provide the entire story and any evidence you can to back it up. Let the reader determine how they feel about the evidence presented.