MakeWebGames

George || Apollis

Guest George || Apollis

Jordan please, I don't believe I am silly, or a scammer. Of course I have my history of which probably everyone here has and some still have. I believe I have changed and some may not agree like you but the only reason you are complaining is because of a so called "silly" incident of which I forgot but you will not keep an open mind and let me give you the template. We have had this discussion before and you said for me to keep out of your life. I agree, yet you keep coming back to mine. If you want me to stay out of yours, stay out of mine. I do have a friend from google actually. I do not feel like sharing that information but he is a mentor on my current robotics team in Canada.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I have changed
I believe mccodes security is top notch...lol...

but you will not keep an open mind and let me give you the template
I don't want your template, I'd sooner pay for one then have your handouts thankyou

you said for me to keep out of your life. I agree, yet you keep coming back to mine. If you want me to stay out of yours, stay out of mine. I do have a friend from google actually. I do not feel like sharing that information but he is a mentor on my current robotics team in Canada.
I'm sorry I have a wierd attraction to scammers..they make me feel all fuzzy and cheap..

Good for you.. You made your first friend...very good :)

Guest George || Apollis

I believe Mccodes security will be secured in version 3 as well. This is called stubbornness when you are angry about a certain event but do not want to resolve this event. Please, I am trying to be reasonable yet you are rational about many things. I am unable to talk with you about matters because of this.

Guest George || Apollis

You may believe as you wish as that is your opinion. You have your opinions and I will not attempt to change them. Just try to act to your profession accordingly and not as a child since you are a moderator on this forums.

Yawn.

Several things.

Arguing is getting old now as it's been almost a week.

That's #1.

# 2

Jordan you're a super mod ;) Act like it bro.

Arguing is getting no one anywhere. State Facts, Leave Facts, Leave it be.

# 3

Respect is earned not bought is the appropriate saying ^_-

Guest George || Apollis
Respect is given not earned

The quote stated above is more correct then the one you stated. I cannot earn respect if it is not given to me. Many of my clients have given me respect and so I do not wish to be given respect by people such as you.

Respect is earned not bought
is what i think you mean by what you said.