MakeWebGames

George || Apollis

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks i think Dave ...

Fusion i have no idea what your talking about mate i don't have a story nor do i dislike george i just would never trust him with business, Paddy does have a story though which i helped out a friend by having a few conversations on it and asking George for the money back.

George offered to tell me his Story but i said i didn't care but im sure it would be nice if he posted it on here.

@Fusion ty for the blame though :)

Guest George || Apollis

As I cannot address all the points made in every post off this thread I shall address the main one concerning Spydre and the stolen mascot.

Me and Spydre made a deal where he would teach me how to code in return for a mascot, He taught me a small amount off how to code templates and such and then I gave up and decided to try and learn by myself. I told Spydre that I would still help him with the mascot even though he did not teach me as much as was originally expected. Due to having a large volume off work at the time (Including Devon's project Deadland and another large scale project which was under development) I had to prioritize the paid jobs before I could complete Spydre's free mascot. So instead I thought I would contact a member off my team to complete the task instead, He had shown me some off his work before so I knew it would be off a decent quality. Yet it turns out that he was either being lazy or had completely lied to me and instead decided to use an image off Google. I was unaware off the fact that the image was taken off Google and I was under the influence that the member off my team I assigned the project to had created it.

I hope you understand that I would never steal work from another artist or a public image site. Myself and Spydre are currently discussing a way to resolve this issue and I hope that the whole situation will be resolved soon.

I would also like to address the members of MWG about what I compared them too. I was not in my right mind while talking with Lilith and I apologize for my rude comment. I was just angry that no one wanted to hear my side except for a few. I understand I did some bad in my past, though most was coincidental that they should have happened and I would be happy to explain in PM if anyone wishes me to answer.

I do not have much evidence, except a msn of the "artist", a brief accusation conversation screenshot that he said himself he did such and I can provide these to people who would want to care to see but I only wish to resolve this issue with Spydre and myself.

Well since ive been mentioned 2 or 3 times on this topic might as well add my opinion.

In business meaning when money is involved to me there is no second chances you either do a good job and be respected or be silly and loose all credibility.

Ive given up on this guy along time ago and i feel sorry for those that fell under his tricks, and for those that would like to listen to his side of the story, don't be stupid and just trust and say yeah ill give him another chance, im sorry business does not work that way, if i ask for a job i dont want stories or excuses i want the job done cos that's what i requested and that's what i want.

Also if you are determined to here his story you can read this and you see for you selves that even if he explains he still hides and tries to deceive you

Freedom City Final Release & Ownership Auction

obviously when MDSHARE said his there was no come back, so that makes me think, if it was me and im 100% positive that im in the right ill fight for it!

Guest George || Apollis

No he is not on MWG, well not that I am aware of. I actually meet him on Deviantarts. I am sorry about not replying sooner, i wanted to make some personal explanations to some specific people.

Guest George || Apollis

sorry for the double post but please leave Dayo out of this. He was not around while this was taking place and this has nothing to do with CGStudios.

NOTE: I have no read any recent posts & before you question me why I'm postings it's half 12 -_-

George wouldn't do something likes this. George is too much of a nice guy, and not a RIP to do something like this. I spoken to George a while ago(around a week), and he had 2 other people working on Mascots with him, so I believe that. The deigns he has made, I have rarely seen.

Also think, he would need to find a Render, for the kind of design the buyer would want it to be displayed like(I think ROZ could maybe help on this? not too sure).

George isn't that kind of guy.

All I have to say.

All this George is a nice guy bullsugar is too hard to believe, he's scammed in the past no one is nice when they think about scamming..

It's also not hard to fabricate a story like the one George has supplied, not saying it's not the truth just saying if you believe it you're letting him off to easy.

Swift-Fusion: Stop being such a smart arse.

Drama Drama Drama.

I know this much, and this is all I will say on the subject.

I purchased Freedom RPG a long long while back(before any prior drama).

I recieved everything that was promised and then some.

Though I can admit a few times the way he tends to word things may sound...shady...at best.

He's never given me any reason (Personally) not to trust he'll do what he says.

Spydre I'm alright with you as well, but a long while back you designed a layout for me that took roughly 5 weeks(was told a few days) and in the end the final product I was not entirely satisfied with, but was glad to have been done with the ordeal.

But, it is what it is. Everyone has a few bad deals and a lot of good deals.

It's how you move forward constantly and continue to present yourself even when the bad has smeared your image.

Businesses work this way as well, Hell McCodes is a prime example.

Originally McCodes or McCraps as it was commonly known as well as dabs and cb were despised by the majority of the community.

Now they are giving McC (or so they say) A new name! bigger better blah blah blah.

We'll see.

But it's just a prime example of how people can and do change, as can businesses.

All this George is a nice guy bullsugar is too hard to believe, he's scammed in the past no one is nice when they think about scamming..

It's also not hard to fabricate a story like the one George has supplied, not saying it's not the truth just saying if you believe it you're letting him off to easy.

Swift-Fusion: Stop being such a smart arse.

Djkanna, Have you never done anything wrong in the past? Not even once? If so.. Your not human.

Everyone deserves a second chance to everything including in this case George. His story checks out and that's why I believe him so will many others.

If you are so persistent of trying to make people disbelieve George's story provide evidence that what he has said isn't correct?

If "Drama Drama Drama" can stop more people from being scammed (notice this isn't the first time) then "Drama Drama Drama" it is. ;)

Excuse me Dave but this would be his what 4-5 chance..

I'm all for giving second chance and sure I've done some wrongs but I've never done the same wrong twice :)

Shrugs, everyday an ordeal is going on with someone or other, and while you have a valid point DJ, personally in my honest opinion it is what sways me from frequently visiting this site as much as I used to.

There is always someone looking to make a quick buck, and while it is the job of the community to let it be known, it is also the responsibility of buyers to do checks on the users from whom they are purchasing. A simple quick scan through prior posts and through the boards using the search feature can pretty much tell you all you need to know about someone.

There really is no reason to get a lynch mob running and get a nice 4 page topic (already) of him bashing her and her bashing them and those bashing these etc etc.

The point is out there, but everyone and there mother now has to jump on the post with some bashing sticks and give there two cents(now myself included ><)

Shrugz, I'm done here, and this will be my last post on the matter as I do not wish to continue on One Life to Makewebgames Soap opera.

Shrugs, everyday an ordeal is going on with someone or other, and while you have a valid point DJ, personally in my honest opinion it is what sways me from frequently visiting this site as much as I used to.

There is always someone looking to make a quick buck, and while it is the job of the community to let it be known, it is also the responsibility of buyers to do checks on the users from whom they are purchasing. A simple quick scan through prior posts and through the boards using the search feature can pretty much tell you all you need to know about someone.

There really is no reason to get a lynch mob running and get a nice 4 page topic (already) of him bashing her and her bashing them and those bashing these etc etc.

The point is out there, but everyone and there mother now has to jump on the post with some bashing sticks and give there two cents(now myself included ><)

Shrugz, I'm done here, and this will be my last post on the matter as I do not wish to continue on One Life to Makewebgames Soap opera.

You're 100% correct,

however the reason I'm carrying on is, One; This isn't his first time nor his second time he's tried to scam someone. Two; The community accepted his apology last time and still continues to buy from him (in my opinion that's just stupid). Three; It might help someone else realize George's tactics before they buy from him saving them the hassle.

Guest George || Apollis

Many things I can sort out but I would rather do it personally with the person complaining. Most of the times, I do not mean to do such things but sometimes I myself do not know. With Spydre, I did not try to scam him, more or less I have fault in not checking the design etc.

You're 100% correct,

however the reason I'm carrying on is, One; This isn't his first time nor his second time he's tried to scam someone. Two; The community accepted his apology last time and still continues to buy from him (in my opinion that's just stupid). Three; It might help someone else realize George's tactics before they buy from him saving them the hassle.

Please provide links or evidence from the past 4-5 "issues" cablebox/George has had. I would be thrilled to read them.

Guest George || Apollis

Lol i find offense to saying layout looks crap, and for the price, i was not going into much detail, as for mascot, i didnt make it lol, never said i did, they where purchased along time ago :)

I dont see anything wrong with that, if template was bought, then the rights for mascot would move along to the new owner :)

4th: my mistake?

Your mistake? what mistake

The mafia template mistake (not the one you were selling to the spirits or whatever his name is)

Yea, sorry that was an honest mistake, that wasn't him.

Also thanks for telling me you purchased them :D (don't have to look for them now)

How much did you buy them for?

Oh and don't take offense on me thinking that the template was crap just ones opinion :)