MakeWebGames

Cheapest Domain Names

Haunted Dawg

Ok guys, lets help everyone. Where do u think you can get the cheapest domain name's and you get the domain faster?

I there for think namecheap is pretty fast but also a bit pricey.

I have come across this new site, netfirms.com domain names are $5.95 and am going to try them on my next domain purchase.

Where do you think is the cheapest / best / fastest service?

• 4 years later...

TMDHosting sells domain/shared hosting environments with unlimited transfer/storage/MySQL/backups and with a tech support team that installs PHP scripts and other scripts for free, all for $30 USD a year. (Pretty good deal.)

Try domain.com for just a domain if not looking for hosting.

Dot.tk free domain. Whats the point of buying a .com or whateva?

last time i checked, anyone can go and pay for that free domain name and then you've lost it.

Imagine having a free .tk domain name for months, your getting a reasonable amount of traffic through, then all of a sudden your traffic is heading to some other persons webpage because they brought the domain.

• 1 month later...
here http://www.crazydomains.co.uk/ £1 for .com and £2 for .co.uk i use these for everything

Damn they are cheap, seems to good to be true :s

I googled dreamscape networks and all I got was Pamela Anderson and how there ad was banned for being "sexist".

Edited by Guest

I have 3 total domains

-1 with 1and1.com the dns changing longer than more providers and making nameservers are confusing for new comers who don't know what they are doing.

-1 with namecheap.com the best ever if you ask me quick and a live support system if you get lost.

-1 with bluehost.com just bought one from them and a dedicated with in the last 30 mins.

Damn they are cheap, seems to good to be true :s

I googled dreamscape networks and all I got was Pamela Anderson and how there ad was banned for being "sexist".

lol learn something new everyday and i was like that before i used their service as it was to cheap but everything went smoothly and got my domains in seconds no wait after and full dns control they are one of the best services ive come across