MakeWebGames

watch out from this man (1992ashman1992, Danny_T)

ags_cs4

This is now going public this man dont learn his lesson

this piece of shit @1992ashman1992 is using my screenshots of me showing him his design he asked for , to edit my theme Dark Streets Theme he think he is smart,

let me tell you @1992ashman1992 you gona do that shit and it going to cost you a lot.

and he did the same with, MafiaShot he copied theirs css code theire news updates, they warned him with DMCA 

will give him some time, if he dont im gona takedown his shit game.

now hes going by this new name @Danny_T

Edited by ags_cs4
editing new title
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/16/2020 at 12:55 PM, ags_cs4 said:

This is now going public this man dont learn his lesson

this piece of shit @1992ashman1992 is using my screenshots of me showing him his design he asked for , to edit my theme Dark Streets Theme he think he is smart,

let me tell you @1992ashman1992 you gona do that shit and it going to cost you a lot.

and he did the same with, MafiaShot he copied theirs css code theire news updates, they warned him with DMCA 

will give him some time, if he dont im gona takedown his shit game.

now hes going by this new name @Danny_T

Going by his name, the dude is 28(ish), surely should know better. 

Sorry you've had to experience this @ags_cs4 but equally thanks for the heads up.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ags_cs4 said:

@Djkanna no problem this will happen sooner or later whan the old kids are back not talking about all of them but most are like this, and thous will ruin it for the good ones

but what can we do

Well I banned @Danny_T, that's one thing we can do 🙂

He already stole someones code so I don't even want to deal with warning him and having to babysit him.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wow, that dude sounds like a dick head. I don't get why people have to steal other people's work. I mean hell if he wanted it, he could have paid for the price and so forth or learn how to code.. I'm slowly learning how to do things thanks to @ags_cs4 who has been awesome to me.. and I enjoy talking to him too, he's one of the most nicest guys on here.. other than magicalguy and dave and a few others i can list off my one hand maybe two LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Karma said:

Wow, that dude sounds like a dick head. I don't get why people have to steal other people's work. I mean hell if he wanted it, he could have paid for the price and so forth or learn how to code.. I'm slowly learning how to do things thanks to @ags_cs4 who has been awesome to me.. and I enjoy talking to him too, he's one of the most nicest guys on here.. other than magicalguy and dave and a few others i can list off my one hand maybe two LOL

glad to be of any help 🙂 

• Like 1

@ags_cs4 

Contact the host and tell them that he is using a illegal copy of your design and you want it brought down they will surely ban him yeah i know he have backups but just need to keep eye for your design its yours you can tell it a mile away so any game he throws up just let him keep wasting his money on shared hosting / vps / dedicated servers in the long run he will lose a lot more money than he paid for the design.

Sad to see people stealing other peoples work and trying to claim it as there own bloody joke if u have psd etc host will shut it down no problem they wont want any legal crap coming there way 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SwiftGameR said:

@ags_cs4 

Contact the host and tell them that he is using a illegal copy of your design and you want it brought down they will surely ban him yeah i know he have backups but just need to keep eye for your design its yours you can tell it a mile away so any game he throws up just let him keep wasting his money on shared hosting / vps / dedicated servers in the long run he will lose a lot more money than he paid for the design.

Sad to see people stealing other peoples work and trying to claim it as there own bloody joke if u have psd etc host will shut it down no problem they wont want any legal crap coming there way 

well he removed my design, but later he  bought eurogangster mod and rename it and post it for free dave banned his new acc but i dont think he will do any thing he got smoked in the community

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 1:56 PM, ags_cs4 said:

well he removed my design, but later he  bought eurogangster mod and rename it and post it for free dave banned his new acc but i dont think he will do any thing he got smoked in the community

That's good but with vpn he can change his ip so any accounts that you or anyone thinks is him and PM Dave and him and other owners / mods will monitor him from behind the scenes 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SwiftGameR said:

That's good but with vpn he can change his ip so any accounts that you or anyone thinks is him and PM Dave and him and other owners / mods will monitor him from behind the scenes 

Normally I'm good about knowing who's who just by their style of typing because they make the same mistakes in spelling and error and the likes.. I was administration to a game i created years ago lasted a good long time 10+ years to be exact, and we use to have this "problem" player that would log in and cause all kinds of trouble so i had to ban them, but back then I doubt they had VPN but he was able to rotate the Ip address this was back in the early 2000.  So, I would make it a habit of watching someone's typing style its pretty easy and I have been right each and everytime!    He was curious to know how I knew it was him and I flat out told him.. you say certain words you type in a certain style its easy to pick someone out that way.