MakeWebGames

New Module Competition, win $50!

Dave

It's great seeing so many of you post new modifications and modules for Gangster Legends on the marketplace here on MWG. To celebrate how great the work that @Dayo and you all have done on this engine and how much traction this engine has gotten over the recent months I am starting a competition for the best new extension for Gangster Legends!

The prize for the best extension is $50 in cold hard virtual cash, to your preferred payment method, I'll pay the fees!

Competition Terms:

• The module must be a new feature not currently implemented in the core of Gangster Legends or by another GL module within the Marketplace.
  • Cannot be an existing module that was previously released prior to this competition, we wanna see new stuff!
  • The module must be posted onto the Marketplace for at least $10.00 or more by the deadline (this means you're going to make more than $50!).
  • Deadline is 1 month from now, 20th May 2020.

Judging:

The winner will be determined by the combination of a community poll and the judges, whom are myself and @Dayo (seems fitting right?!). We will judge every extension on the following points:

• Uniqueness of idea - 35%
  • Execution of idea - 35%
  • Quality of code - 10%
  • Quality of user experience - 20%

Entry:

Every member of the forum is allowed 1 entry, to enter you must submit the module to the marketplace and respond to this thread with a link to which module you would like to enter.

As mentioned above entries will be stopped on the 20th May 2020 and a winner will be decided by the 25th May 2020, with payment to follow immediately.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I been waiting to use a few good ideas I got to build after I released some smaller mods, but I might as well do it l on this. A extra $50 could be nice plus the sales of the mod. Everyone knows I always come up with some fairly original stuff. I would love to be able to use my skill mod with my idea, but I guess I can always come back and do that later. After all, I did just get it to work with the workout mod in less then a hour. 🙂

Edited by Sim
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, SwiftGameR said:

hmm better get my thinking cap on 😄 

10 hours ago, ags_cs4 said:

hmm looks fun, have some idea will try them this weekend 🙂 

10 hours ago, Sim said:

I been waiting to use a few good ideas I got to build after I released some smaller mods, but I might as well do it l on this. A extra $50 could be nice plus the sales of the mod. Everyone knows I always come up with some fairly original stuff. I would love to be able to use my skill mod with my idea, but I guess I can always come back and do that later. After all, I did just get it to work with the workout mod in less then a hour. 🙂

I’m excited to see all of your ideas! 

• Dave locked this topic
  • Dave unlocked this topic