MakeWebGames

New Module Competition, win $50!

Dave

I suggest lowering your price @Eurogangster. I personally believe the mod isn't worth $20ย  especially with game owners having to edit any files.

This is a great mod though!!

I started one of these a couple days, so it looks like we will be in competition with this mod as well.

ย 

2 minutes ago, Sim said:

I suggest lowering your price @Eurogangster. I personally believe the mod isn't worth $20ย  especially with game owners having to edit any files.

I started one of these a couple days, so it looks like we will be in competition with this mod as well.

ย 

You got your answer here because member talked to me about your mass message to your <<clients>>

ย 

19 minutes ago, Sim said:

ย 

Just gonna direct you here

ย 

ย 

17 minutes ago, Eurogangster said:

You got your answer here because member talked to me about your mass message to your <<clients>>

ย 

And you, stop flaming people for the shit of it.
If you have a professional review of someone, you are welcome to share it in the relevant area.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Magictallguy said:

Just gonna direct you here

ย 

ย 

And you, stop flaming people for the shit of it.
If you have a professional review of someone, you are welcome to share it in the relevant area.

Magic what you mean?

<<And you, stop flaming people for the shit of it.
If you have a professional review of someone, you are welcome to share it in the relevant area.>>

42 minutes ago, Sim said:

ย 

Let's keep the tone always positive here, and let's not judge others work nor their pricing strategy for their work. They dictate the value of their work and they have every right too.

Let's continue on with the competition ๐Ÿ˜„ Great entry @Eurogangster!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sim said:

I started a simple racing mod/destruction durby mod. That's going to be my entry.

Excited to see it!ย 

For everyone else we're in the final stretch, 7 days left! Submit your entries ASAP to be in the chance to win $50 ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Like 2

I didn't get to finish my mod that adds a ton of features, but here's mine.

The new version is much less editing the the 1st version, and now allows items to be rewarded from the crimes and allow items to be taken from other players. ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

ย 

ย 

Clearly I was a little busy and forgot to end this competition! Me and @Dayoย shall be judging all entries before this post over the following days and we'll announce the winner soon!

Thanks to everyone who voted, exciting to see so many new ideas and modules for GLv2 ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Dave locked this topic
  • Dave unlocked this topic
1 minute ago, urbanmafia said:

Thankyou so much really was alot of nice modules released and can't thank everyone enoughย that has purchased the module.

Thankyou to @Daveย and to @Dayoย for running this competition and dayo for creating such an amazing engine. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for participating, the prize money is in your account now! Buy something silly with it ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats @urbanmafia

I only submitted my entry for GP. I knew that was winner once submitted. ๐Ÿ™‚

I only submitted my entry for GP. I knew that was winner once submitted. ๐Ÿ™‚

Edit: now if I could only get yo to reply to my messages like to do forum posts. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1