MakeWebGames

Secure MCCode version

badurek

Really so that version is secure against everything?

i never said it was fully secured there is no such thing is fully secure all i said was if he purchased v2.05b rather than using a older version of v2 then it should not need secured i dunno if mccodes has secured all there script

the op mentioned basic mccodes so i assumed he was going to be using a older version of v2

If your referring to "SQL Injections" - It's not that much I'd say about £20-40 - Depending on who it is securing it for you.

I hope I helped.

Wow, send them my way.

Honestly, to go through every file which is *random number* 75+ files, could be more or less, you are looking at $200+/£116+ depending on who is securing it for you. And that would still probably be sub par. For £40 that person will probably go around and mres() or $db->escape() every in/output, and maybe throw in like one or two isset()'s.

If it were me (which its not) I wouldn't go to anyone really who says they will do it for anything less than $350. Now on the flip side to that you would need to check this person's background to see if they have the knowledge to even think about charging that much. I know this forum has attempted to create a "My Trusted Coders" list but has in essence failed almost every time. So if you do decide to try someone from here do some research on them, and look at some Recent code samples they have provided.

In the end it is your money and your game that is on the line so don't take my statements word for word but use it as an idea or baseline.

I wouldnt open FTP for even $1000. FTP... enough said.

Your site would contradict that :p

In order to request services, please start a support ticket below, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

We do not take on game development contracts unless the project has a budget of at least $800.00 USD.

I wouldnt open FTP for even $1000. FTP... enough said.

MCC v2 still not secured out of the box?! What's going on.

Must be poor business management!

As people have said 2.0.5b is secure out of the box and as a valid licence holder you can download it from your McCodes account.

I could do a complete security check of your site if you're interested. I can give you a diagnosis of what I find and give you a priority list of what should be fixed first/last so that you have something to go off of. If interested, pm me.