MakeWebGames

Reece - A.K.A "Splash" - Stolen Template

Your game , my template. I dont give a F**K, it falls down to the responsibility of the game owner. No one else!

Sums you up a lot, No licence on the game, scrounging around to get one for no more that £59. Stop stealing! and Payout you F**KING cheap skate! People like you is the reason why MWG has gone down hill.

Exactly refer to http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/44617-Mobsters-Template-For-Sale!?p=304303#post304303 and the attachment above you will see he clearly states that he has ripped my site off. This idiot better watch his back.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***. Reece! Why are you getting mine and Bio's Mobsters Online template involved?

If I see anything distributed. I am calling up my lawyer.

Fuc-king mother f-uk-er.

Sorry, I no longer have them files. I deleted any rips of mistakes I did in the past a long while ago.

And to prove that Jason-X isn't all but innocent over your layout.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1499[/ATTACH]

prooooof.png.9c48971aaef0818a48a23e1973fd8fa1.png

Sorry, I no longer have them files. I deleted any rips of mistakes I did in the past a long while ago.

And to prove that Jason-X isn't all but innocent over your layout.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1499[/ATTACH]

You are still in the wrong completely. Plus, "all that long ago" is a maximum of one month. Probably didn't either. After seeing multiple accounts of people showing stuff against him I have conclude he is just a fraud.

Plus I'd you want to discuss about Jason, do it in your own thread. This is about your lies.

Well we're still waiting on proof death sold you the layout

That seems to be the only thing you can't post. You keep going off topic to try avoid it

On good luck at that bank meeting tomorrow. I wish I was important enough for my bank to open up on bank holidays just to fit me in for a meeting

Well we're still waiting on proof death sold you the layout

That seems to be the only thing you can't post. You keep going off topic to try avoid it

On good luck at that bank meeting tomorrow. I wish I was important enough for my bank to open up on bank holidays just to fit me in for a meeting

Barclays bank where I live is open tomorrow as it was open the last 2 bank holidays I will have it proven with a statement tomorrow also.

And how is screenshotting it a second time going to change anything. I will show the statement tomorrow.

No it isn't I just checked all the barclays branches within a 5 mile radius of you house. Or are you traveling further than your local branches?

Taking a full screenshot will change everything

The reason you won't do this is because it doesn't exist

Barclays bank where I live is open tomorrow as it was open the last 2 bank holidays I will have it proven with a statement tomorrow also.

And how is screenshotting it a second time going to change anything. I will show the statement tomorrow.

We will see tomorrow.

Ah oh ok going to make a hugeeeeeeeeeeee difference.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1502[/ATTACH]

No it isn't I just checked all the barclays branches within a 5 mile radius of you house. Or are you traveling further than your local branches?

Taking a full screenshot will change everything

The reason you won't do this is because it doesn't exist

1233213.thumb.png.104ada0721509ef9ec314f1be79da106.png

Edited by Reecey12345

Few questions

1, what are you details so I can send payment.

The part under that is missing. From where you blanked it out in your first snippet

2, it says you added him in chat at the bottom but at the top it says you don't have him added. Skype bug?

Edit. Note he edited the post updating the picture 2 mins after I pointed out the mistake he made with in question 2.

Edited by Jason-x

Few questions

1, what are you details so I can send payment.

The part under that is missing. From where you blanked it out in your first snippet

2, it says you added him in chat at the bottom but at the top it says you don't have him added. Skype bug?

One was to delete the other off skype.

And to #1 what do you mean? It's because i need to scroll down the screen if needs be ill yet AGAIN do another screenshot.

Point out to your "Note" *** are you going on about, see man you are to twist every little bit of proof I give, you have hate, get over it and move on, I've proven my points and said I'll take a picture of the statement one I get it.

Just like you owe me something around £40 for the 50/50 shares, do you see me hating all over you, no you don't and yet im like a couple years younger than yourself, a teen yet maturer.

Edited by Reecey12345

This kind of stuff is exactly why I don't share any of my work with anyone. I don't get screwed over if I don't place my trust in people that obviously can't be trusted.

Why rip someones stuff? Make stuff yourself and make it better. If you don't have the talent for it then maybe you should stick to doing other stuff. Thieves and cheaters don't get far in life. Remember that. I'm sure if you spent all your time developing something, only to have it stolen, you'd be pretty pissed off yourself.

That's my two cents anyway.

Wow, I stop looking at this thread while I sleep and I wake up with an additional 10/15 fricken pages! You could have taken it slow because now it's a trek going through it all. :(

[MENTION=65371]sniko[/MENTION] - The best god damn detective ever, if you weren't good at programming I would've said become a detective! :D

Innocent until proven guilty. That's the motto right? Well I'm sure now a days the justice system is guilty until proven innocent. So the person has to prove they are innocent rather than people prove he's guilty.
Edited by Script47

Next time you all have an argument about an £8.50 ripped template don't make it go onto 14 pages, that was hellish to read!

Could we possibly keep the following posts to actual evidence rather then bickering, as this thread looses it's point as the standard Jo is not going to read 14 pages! I honestly am questioning why I did it. Definitely needed more explosions.

Next time you all have an argument about an £8.50 ripped template don't make it go onto 14 pages, that was hellish to read!

Could we possibly keep the following posts to actual evidence rather then bickering, as this thread looses it's point as the standard Jo is not going to read 14 pages! I honestly am questioning why I did it. Definitely needed more explosions.

You actually read it all?! :eek: :confused:

I got bored and decided to skip and skim read it.

http://i.imgur.com/OuK9Fpo.jpg

Check the lines inside the marked part. All edits leave trace

Secondly you still forgot to edit in the part after asking for payment details or did that part just disappear from the chat log along with anything else said after that

Edit: http://s1.postimg.org/lzezr08xp/image.png

Anyhow I'm finished with wasting my time with this thread and the rat it's about. It's a small community and most have had some soft of problem with this kid

Edited by Jason-x

http://i.imgur.com/OuK9Fpo.jpg

Check the lines inside the marked part. All edits leave trace

Secondly you still forgot to edit in the part after asking for payment details or did that part just disappear from the chat log along with anything else said after that

While I believe that you are just nit picking now, I would tend to agree that if the payment details were never given, then the transaction could not have been completed and he could not have had the license for the item. That is provided the screenshot is authentic.

Well Dave, it is more than just 8.50. It is about him stealing some guy template and apparently stealing others as well. So it is more than just a couple of dollars.

However, this truly has become a bickering thread and lost control of the true purpose which is Reece/"Splash" is a fraud.

Lastly, it is clear that Skype chat log was copied and pasted. You can see marks/gray box right below that are cut off. So once again Reece can't tell the truth.

Well Dave, it is more than just 8.50. It is about him stealing some guy template and apparently stealing others as well. So it is more than just a couple of dollars.

However, this truly has become a bickering thread and lost control of the true purpose which is Reece/"Splash" is a fraud.

Lastly, it is clear that Skype chat log was copied and pasted. You can see marks/gray box right below that are cut off. So once again Reece can't tell the truth.

Sorry I didn't mean to discredit the situation on any level. Any form of collaboration is key to keeping the community to using trusted developers and I highly support this thread.

From all the evidence I've seen it strongly suggests that Reece is guilty of the original allegations.

thumb_boom_2_rm_1_.jpg

Let's try and keep this on topic :P /I know this is my fault for mentioning explosions... Sorry!

Sorry I didn't mean to discredit the situation on any level. Any form of collaboration is key to keeping the community to using trusted developers and I highly support this thread.

From all the evidence I've seen it strongly suggests that Reece is guilty of the original allegations.

Let's try and keep this on topic :P /I know this is my fault for mentioning explosions... Sorry!

No, I know. However, what is getting me is that it is clear that Reece took the files, he admitted, and logs show that he was even looking to send to people. If it was for money or just for fun, it still does not dismiss the fact that he took it.

What is making me upset is to see some Moderators (really, just one in particular) on here keep saying 'Innocent into proven guilty' when it is clear with evidence that he is not innocent which then gives the wrong perception that he didn't do anything wrong.

A man takes 15 templates, just barely a month ago, no matter what is not innocent. Jut to say 'I delete them' does not avoid what he has done, however, some people are completely missing the big picture and just ignore.

I barely come on this forum these days, but do to the bickery that is going on shows it. I had no intention for this thread to turn into a elementary playground and just be a place that shows Reece is a fraud (and once again, it's very clear he is). Not just with my templates, but apparently with stealing a logo and saying it was his. Abusing a bug on Kyle's website and just saying 'It is your fault, not mine, deal with it'. I mean there are a ton of evidence on here that shows it.

This is my final post on this thread, I hope people can truly see what a scammer Reece really is.

Edited by W3Theory || Peter