MakeWebGames

Reece - A.K.A "Splash" - Stolen Template

so ive been away for days and i return to this i have screenshots and others to prove i have had no money sent for a design and i do no no reece as for claiming to ghave 3 designs from pete i have 1...

i have proven these screenshots to [MENTION=70223]death[/MENTION], adam and non stop coding?..

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so ive been away for days and i return to this i have screenshots and others to prove i have had no money sent for a design and i do no no reece as for claiming to ghave 3 designs from pete i have 1...

i have proven these screenshots to [MENTION=70223]death[/MENTION], adam and non stop coding?..

heres is the 2 screenshots of my skype log from dylan

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1490[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1491[/ATTACH]

a.thumb.png.2468e4c9a1d5da8d187473207cdcf3f8.png

b.thumb.png.aeef72f774f31cd8e12981a9e7f1644b.png

heres is the 2 screenshots of my skype log from dylan

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1490[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1491[/ATTACH]

He doesn't confirm/deny the question :/

Unless "I didn't" at 20:06 was not to your statement "u deleted me"

S2927464-3826274-38484.thumb.png.de101f85ccc93ea2153212ee03acaf10.png

[12:17:42] Steven: did you sell a layout to reece for £8.50?

[20:05:30] Steven: Hi Dylan Coleman, I'd like to add you as a contact.

[20:05:57] Dylan Coleman: hey

[20:06:07] Steven: hey

[20:06:10] Steven: u deleted me

[20:06:14] Dylan Coleman: i didnt

[20:06:16] *** Dylan Coleman has shared contact details with Steven. ***

[20:06:16] Dylan Coleman: Hi Steven, I'd like to add you as a contact.

[20:06:18] Steven: hv

[20:06:26] Dylan Coleman: i havent been on for days

[20:06:58] Steven: it said you deleted me

[20:07:22] Dylan Coleman: no i havent been on

[20:07:30] Steven: did you sell recce a template for £8.50 or something

[20:07:41] Dylan Coleman: whos reece

[20:08:01] Steven: Reece Southern

[20:08:22] Dylan Coleman: whats his skype

[20:09:35] Steven: reecesamuel97

[20:09:41] Dylan Coleman: ok 1 sec

[12:17:42] Steven: did you sell a layout to reece for £8.50?

[20:05:30] Steven: Hi Dylan Coleman, I'd like to add you as a contact.

[20:05:57] Dylan Coleman: hey

[20:06:07] Steven: hey

[20:06:10] Steven: u deleted me

[20:06:14] Dylan Coleman: i didnt

[20:06:16] *** Dylan Coleman has shared contact details with Steven. ***

[20:06:16] Dylan Coleman: Hi Steven, I'd like to add you as a contact.

[20:06:18] Steven: hv

[20:06:26] Dylan Coleman: i havent been on for days

[20:06:58] Steven: it said you deleted me

[20:07:22] Dylan Coleman: no i havent been on

[20:07:30] Steven: did you sell recce a template for £8.50 or something

[20:07:41] Dylan Coleman: whos reece

[20:08:01] Steven: Reece Southern

[20:08:22] Dylan Coleman: whats his skype

[20:09:35] Steven: reecesamuel97

[20:09:41] Dylan Coleman: ok 1 sec

Still doesn't confirm/deny.

if he had spoken to reece before though, when he re added him would there not be a line like this

show messages from: Yesterday . 7 days . 30 days or something?

edit@ like this http://puu.sh/9106c.jpg

where as in nonstopcodings screeny that line is not showing like its a brand new convo as in never met before

Edited by Jason-x

Guys, I know this is a very heated debate, but it might be worth noting that this little drama may have just increased forum activity. Congratulations all for being a part of this wonderful moment :)

Edited by bineye
apparently icons don't work as well here

Sniko, doing that now when on the spot is different than doing it before anyone knew. Any smart person or anyone with a slight amount of intelligence would smell this to be a set-up and not go through with it. Come'on.

To honestly believe he is genuine after seeing the other logs and how this went down is ridiculous. Well, all I can say is that he has not shown any proof that he was buying it from Deathxxx, nor did he ever question the sale of the template to me. Just the other logs a lone show he is capable of taking someone else's work without remorse. He has shown zero credibility to his story nor defend the other chat loga shown. All he has said was 'I have changed', which is in your logs with him. Expressing that he has thought about this before or attempted this before.

I understand what you're saying, and I did think about this before I got into contact with him. This is why I adopted a few social engineering tactics (in my view, they are) and contacted him as soon as it became public. From starting at a low price, proving my authenticity (via PayPal e-mail address and a PayPal screenshot of a nice balance screen) to pique his interest. For 17 year old (I'm basing this off his Skype name; reecesamuel97), 1.5k is a lot of money to throw away, even at a chance of losing - Game theory.

From the evidence given up to the point of initial contact between myself and [MENTION=70260]Reecey12345[/MENTION], I was only interested in one thing;

• Would he pass on the ripped work from your site for some $

I didn't take into account fully that he'd fully ripped your work, which was outlined in later thread postings.

Plus going through those logs it even shows him being interested in the idea and was wanting to check things out before hand. Sorry, that did more to make him look bad than help his case.

- - - Updated - - -

If you robbed a bank and then you became a suspect. Would you think about doing another job while you are being investigated?

I fully agree with you on that point. He did show some interest in a deal, which was my intention. However, he didn't follow through, and declined every offer I threw at him.

Sniko, I don't see how you can think this is a misunderstanding when looking at the previous chat logs Jason posted stating how he has ripped them all and was going to send to people. I mean that was just one month ago, just one month. He got caught and is trying to back out. Even if Deathxxx did try to sell him the template, he just stated he ripped them all and was going to send to people. How can that part be missed/ignored???

If [MENTION=70260]Reecey12345[/MENTION] genuinely thought he'd purchased the template (which [MENTION=70219]DeathXXX[/MENTION] and [MENTION=70260]Reecey12345[/MENTION] still need to confirm/deny with solid evidence), then I still stand by my opinion of a misunderstanding.

I fully agree with you that all evidence provided cannot be missed/ignored, much like the evidence I posted.

I love your work Peter, and this isn't a dig at you. I'm sorry if you felt offended or insulted by my post, it wasn't my intention. My intentions were to find out if he would sell your work for money.

- - - Updated - - -

if he had spoken to reece before though, when he re added him would there not be a line like this

show messages from: Yesterday . 7 days . 30 days or something?

edit@ like this http://puu.sh/9106c.jpg

where as in nonstopcodings screeny that line is not showing like its a brand new convo as in never met before

Implying Skype is the only channel of communication....

Peter, look I have been following this thread as a lurker with the popcorn since the first post, but I need to defend sniko here. He has been nothing but impartial, and is just trying to do what everyone else is doing, trying to get to the bottom of this.

Edited by bineye
typo

So after 10 pages of non-stop bickering, all it has amounted to is: Guest likes Midgets, well isn't that productive?

I'll make one point: Why is no one looking at the owner of the template?

I mean no one is taking Reece's, Jason's or Death's word at face value, why are you taking the owners denial of selling the template on at face value?

I'm not implying the owner is lying, just a mere suggestion as the thread is from what I have seen being clouded by what seems to be a partnership gone sour between Reece and Jason-X, rather than actually attempting to get to the bottom of the problem.

Summary:

Peter created the template ( proved )

Owner of template did not sell the template on ( Unproven, taken on blind faith - not easy to dispute though )

Death-XXX sold the template to Reece ( Unproven, denied by Death )

Reece bought said template ( Unproven )

Something about Reece ripping the template ( Well bloody hell will someone make up their mind )

Sniko is a modern day Jessica Fletcher.

Questions:

Did the owner of the template sell the template to Death? If not how did Death acquire this template in order to sell it on, if in fact he did?

How did Reece actually acquire this template?

What role does Jason play in this transaction, as he seems to be providing "evidence"?

How did we find out that Reece has this template.

"What role does Jason play in this transaction, as he seems to be providing "evidence"?

How did we find out that Reece has this template."

He ripped off some of my mods and claimed them as his own, and has been doing it to almost everyone not just mods but templates,

I'm just exposing him as the thieving little trollop that he is

I contacted pete after seeing the login on reece's game and knew it was petes after my skype conversations with reece last month

Questions:

Did the owner of the template sell the template to Death? If not how did Death acquire this template in order to sell it on, if in fact he did?

How did Reece actually acquire this template?

What role does Jason play in this transaction, as he seems to be providing "evidence"?

How did we find out that Reece has this template.

He ripped off some of my mods and claimed them as his own, and has been doing it to almost everyone not just mods but templates,

I'm just exposing him as the thieving little trollop that he is

& can you provide evidence?

You didn't even address the questions that you quoted :/