MakeWebGames

Reece - A.K.A "Splash" - Stolen Template

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes... How would I know he didn't sell it if I didn't contact him.

Fair enough. So I take it he/she has something to say on the matter? Maybe they have had dealing with either party before?

am i missing something here or is this deathxxx's fault for selling it to reece in the first place?

What I was thinking as well.

Dayo, you are missing quite a bit if you haven't read the chat logs posted between Reece and Jason. Reece states he ripped all the templates and asked Jason if he wanted him to send them. Clearly not an innocent act. He also admitted to ripping them on this thread. So not sure if you just read the last bit, but it is repeated a couple of times. Reece is a fraud.

I would like to add to this thread if I may.

i don't think he has very much respect for people and their work. He has his game listed on our topsite and found a bug in our advertising system that allowed him to add his banner without paying. Yes I understand that it is my fault for not noticing it and patching it up he has me there, but him taking advantage of it is completely wrong on his part as well.

He he flooded out site with his banner in all the locations and also tried taking advantage of our referral system by trying to refer himself numerous times and at least I had that working just fine.

But it this goes to show his character in my opinion and just doesn't have the common respect that he should have. Now I have sent him a message so I'm still waiting for a reply if in fact he replies but I doubt it so oh well.

how come your full name shows yet that one only says Dylan?

when i messaged him last week it said Dylan Coleman and when i just messaged him now it says the same thing

http://puu.sh/90BnU.png yet yours has no end name?

Couldn't bother you to show the top of skype could i showing display pic skype name and date/time stamps?

as the pic you posted could easily be a friend or you on another account messaging yourself, given the the time it has taken you to post this when it could have been posted in your first responce

I would like to add to this thread if I may.

i don't think he has very much respect for people and their work. He has his game listed on our topsite and found a bug in our advertising system that allowed him to add his banner without paying. Yes I understand that it is my fault for not noticing it and patching it up he has me there, but him taking advantage of it is completely wrong on his part as well.

He he flooded out site with his banner in all the locations and also tried taking advantage of our referral system by trying to refer himself numerous times and at least I had that working just fine.

But it this goes to show his character in my opinion and just doesn't have the common respect that he should have. Now I have sent him a message so I'm still waiting for a reply if in fact he replies but I doubt it so oh well.

I haven't received any PM from you? And yes, you have had the problem with your advertising site for god knows how long since I signed up to it. That is listed as your own issue not mine. It comes to the characteristics of most people on here also, in this same situation. They find a new game and attempt to hack it. Happens to everyone just got to have it secured. No hard feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

how come your full name shows yet that one only says Dylan?

when i messaged him last week it said Dylan Coleman and when i just messaged him now it says the same thing

http://puu.sh/90BnU.png yet yours has no end name?

Couldn't bother you to show the top of skype could i showing display pic skype name and date/time stamps?

as the pic you posted could easily be a friend or you on another account messaging yourself, given the the time it has taken you to post this when it could have been posted in your first responce

What other proof would you like. For one you are interfering in a situation that isn't even yours It goes between Me, Death & Peter & whoever actually owns the content. You are the one person I would not talk to about anything anymore Jason so don't expect me to prove things to you specifically, me and you don't work.

And you do know some users do not use there full name on skype, e.g you are using just Zebba the one word.

PLEASE LOOK AT WHEN THIS THREAD WAS POSTED AND WHEN THE SKYPE DISCUSSION BEGAN, THIS WAS OF COURSE NOT DONE RECENTLY.

Edited by Reecey12345
  • Like 1

All i have to say is that Reece is shady and I will never do work with him again. I can see others agree too from PM. Yiu whole response was basically "deal with it". Very unprofessional and someone i would recommended staying away from. As it is shown, i am not the only one who has had a shady experience with him.

All i have to say is that Reece is shady and I will never do work with him again. I can see others agree too from PM. Yiu whole response was basically "deal with it". Very unprofessional and someone i would recommended staying away from. As it is shown, i am not the only one who has had a shady experience with him.

Fair enough opinions are opinons.

But I'll be the one to come out on top of all this I'll be creating continuing with my creations and proving people wrong.

I don't give a dam who done what. I contacted Peter for design. I had this design done towards the end of last year beginning of this year. The fact it's ended up on he's website it what matters. He clearly stated that he ripped the template. Peter contacted me to make sure that it was not myself that put the template on there. I told Peter that the template had been stolen. This is why this forum has gone to he'll. Because your all saying it's ok to rip others hard work. He clearly done it, other wise it wouldnt of been on hes site.

True, and a lot of people now have negative opinions of you. People will see that you are a fraud. Just takes time.

I'm here to prove good things. You are not going to believe it, until it happens, I'm the one who will make it happen. thats the end of it all.

I find this all fantastically great that no one has even managed to speak to DeathXXX either over this situation, so before you guys end this thread and have all your fingers pointing at me, its firstly time to wait for his reply.

I did also not say its fine to rip others hard work, nor a comment coming close to it, neither did anyone else.

Just a thought that you guys need to stop pointing at me with this situation. When we have not even heard from DeathXXX himself.

Your game , my template. I dont give a F**K, it falls down to the responsibility of the game owner. No one else!

Sums you up a lot, No licence on the game, scrounging around to get one for no more that £59. Stop stealing! and Payout you F**KING cheap skate! People like you is the reason why MWG has gone down hill.

Edited by jay-dogg

Your game , my template. I dont give a F**K, it falls down to the responsibility of the game owner. No one else!

Lmao, It falls down to the responsibility of me because I was sold the login template?

Put it into the situation that the buyer was sold something that wasn't even the sellers work anyhow and the buyer did not know. Put that into MY situation.

I believe the legal term is "possession of stolen goods"

If in fact you did buy it (which I don't believe you did for a second after having similar runnins with you) you also have a responsibility to make sure what you are buying is genuine

Your not even "Sorry" About this what so ever, Any one who accidently used it, would appologise for the mistake. No pass the buck on!

You are far to violent with your comments, chill out. I'm sorry for whatever issues this has caused. I have said all I need to said the only person left to speak is DeathXXX.

You guys are honestly the dumbest people I have ever known. You are jumping to conclusions that it is theft. I've sent a god damn screenshot to prove my exact points on this thread.

If you are going to state that I have thieved from somebody, think again.

Your comments are not valid at all until you have proved it yourself, Jason you can go ahead and blab on about when you asked me to rip Pete's site and I did it. The fact you asked me was out of order anyway aswell as me doing it.

That is my final comment to this thread until I hear from DeathXXX. I have explained all that needs explaining. Good day.

Edited by Reecey12345