MakeWebGames

Reece - A.K.A "Splash" - Stolen Template

No, I know. However, what is getting me is that it is clear that Reece took the files, he admitted, and logs show that he was even looking to send to people. If it was for money or just for fun, it still does not dismiss the fact that he took it.

What is making me upset is to see some Moderators (really, just one in particular) on here keep saying 'Innocent into proven guilty' when it is clear with evidence that he is not innocent which then gives the wrong perception that he didn't do anything wrong.

A man takes 15 templates, just barely a month ago, no matter what is not innocent. Jut to say 'I delete them' does not avoid what he has done, however, some people are completely missing the big picture and just ignore.

I barely come on this forum these days, but do to the bickery that is going on shows it. I had no intention for this thread to turn into a elementary playground and just be a place that shows Reece is a fraud (and once again, it's very clear he is). Not just with my templates, but apparently with stealing a logo and saying it was his. Abusing a bug on Kyle's website and just saying 'It is your fault, not mine, deal with it'. I mean there are a ton of evidence on here that shows it.

This is my final post on this thread, I hope people can truly see what a scammer Reece really is.

This guy has got to be stupid.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
so am i in the clear now i dont have to keep posted statements of my proof ect.. all sorted as i didnt read the whole couple of threads ahah

Ayee Death, did you find that xss yet? ^_^, Reece how's that MrAshley treating you, heard he ****ing hacked your sh!t like a boss then took your girl. :cool:

Justice has been served, Swag.

Edited by GangLife