MakeWebGames

Reece - A.K.A "Splash" - Stolen Template

all im saying is ill deny it all the way, becuase i know i never done it and havent been on for days and if this screen **** from reece speaking to me is real get him to screen shot the email and when account was made timezone ect.. everything

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What role does Jason play in this transaction, as he seems to be providing "evidence"?

How did we find out that Reece has this template."

He ripped off some of my mods and claimed them as his own, and has been doing it to almost everyone not just mods but templates,

I'm just exposing him as the thieving little trollop that he is

I contacted pete after seeing the login on reece's game and knew it was petes after my skype conversations with reece last month

Great, but why are you posting "evidence" against Reece, when the evidence you've provided has nothing to do with the whole template sale/rip issue at hand?

If you wish to make us aware of Reece's shady actions against you and "everyone" then you should really have created a new thread, posting what evidence you have against him, rather than cluttering up this already cluttered thread.

Edit: Also questions remain unanswered. :)

at the start of the post what i posted was him talking about stealing the templates on skype

so yes it is relevant to this

Great, but why are you posting "evidence" against Reece, when the evidence you've provided has nothing to do with the whole template sale/rip issue at hand?

If you wish to make us aware of Reece's shady actions against you and "everyone" then you should really have created a new thread, posting what evidence you have against him, rather than cluttering up this already cluttered thread.

at the start of the post what i posted was him talking about stealing the templates on skype

The first one, yes is somewhat relevant, the following posts not so much.

The first one, also shows you accepting an offer for a zip of templates Reece "ripped", so you're not entirely innocent in this, just not stupid enough to actually use the templates ( or have you? )

attachment.php?attachmentid=1495&stc=1&d=1401052463

That shows you both cloned Peters work.

Either I'm missing something or you both cloned Peters work, and you're throwing it in the mix to provide evidence against something that happend a few days ago?

I can see why you're providing the screenshot, to show that [MENTION=70260]Reecey12345[/MENTION] cloned Peters work which is how he, could possibly, have gotten the template without purchasing it off [MENTION=70219]DeathXXX[/MENTION].

I think all that will settle this is for [MENTION=70260]Reecey12345[/MENTION] to prove that he did send the £8.50 via bank transfer to [MENTION=70219]DeathXXX[/MENTION]

[...] there is no crime if he only intends to distribute things but doesn't actually do so

Pretty sure that's intent to distribute (I'm no lawyer)

S23846738364-494756473-S022.png.14010f3e51bcb5531f98d5ddf588a5a3.png

Edited by sniko

That's just me doing exactly what you did when trying to lure him with the 1.5k, There has never been any complaints about anything i have put out being ripped or someone elses

attachment.php?attachmentid=1495&stc=1&d=1401052463

That shows you both cloned Peters work.

Either I'm missing something or you both cloned Peters work, and you're throwing it in the mix to provide evidence against something that happend a few days ago?

I can see why you're providing the screenshot, to show that [MENTION=70260]Reecey12345[/MENTION] cloned Peters work which is how he, could possibly, have gotten the template without purchasing it off [MENTION=70219]DeathXXX[/MENTION].

I think all that will settle this is for [MENTION=70260]Reecey12345[/MENTION] to prove that he did send the £8.50 via bank transfer to [MENTION=70219]DeathXXX[/MENTION]

Pretty sure, the fact he offered it to you would define "intent to distribute" irregardless of whether you accepted or not, so that's isn't really a valid excuse for accepting "stolen items".

Either way, this is not the point of the thread, I do not care what it is you two have going on with each other, but I do know it has nothing to do with this specific template.

I think the best course of action is to stop it here and let everyone form their own opinions on the matter.

It is up to the owner of the template to pursue further action against Reece.

The thread isn't about me, i like how everyone apart from REECE is being asked to provide evidence

BUT.. as you wish i will make a thread dedicated to the evidence against this guy

Please provide evidence to backup your statement.

The thread isn't about me, i like how everyone apart from REECE is being asked to provide evidence

BUT.. as you wish i will make a thread dedicated to the evidence against this guy

Okay, thanks.

I've messaged [MENTION=70260]Reecey12345[/MENTION] on Skype, and he said he'll provide the evidence we need tomorrow, after a meeting at the bank.

tomorrow?

now is good, less time to fake it if he does it today,

kinda like how it took him 7 posts later to show the fake screenshot of the convo with dylan on skype

Okay, thanks.

I've messaged [MENTION=70260]Reecey12345[/MENTION] on Skype, and he said he'll provide the evidence we need tomorrow, after a meeting at the bank.

Edited by Jason-x

yes he is from manchester in UK

- - - Updated - - -

Very true. That passed my mind when I wrote my reply.

Good catch, though!

He isn't a smart kid

surly he should have known it was bank holiday before using an excuse like "i have a meeting with the bank"

Just more lies from him