MakeWebGames

TPG Networks

jcvenom

no offense but why the f**k have you got a free domain if your a valid company seriously get a real domain if you want to be taken seriously instead of investing f**k all and just want a free ride im afraid it dont work like that so pull your finger out and actually invest something as the web design even looks **** so tell me why should i believe you can make custom mods/engines if you can even make your self a website LOL webs.com haha all i have to say

• Like 1

I agree with Urban on this one, I seen your game and I must say it's pretty good. But if I were to go to your network site I would be having doubts in my head. Right now when I go to it all I see is CHEAP,FREE,UNPROFESSIONAL and possibly FAKE.

@Razor it's b/c its a co.cc domain I use to have the same problem when I use ESET. But now I have AVAST and it let me enter.

I agree with Urban on this one, I seen your game and I must say it's pretty good. But if I were to go to your network site I would be having doubts in my head. Right now when I go to it all I see is CHEAP,FREE,UNPROFESSIONAL and possibly FAKE.

@Razor it's b/c its a co.cc domain I use to have the same problem when I use ESET. But now I have AVAST and it let me enter.

Either way using a domain like that is ridiculous for a "professional network". It costs what $2 for a domain?

ok just again had another look read this

Jcvenom (Owner, Server Admin<----THIS PART, WHAT SERVER SEEMS VERY DODGY, Coder) - ( Knows flash, jQuery, JS, AJAX, HTML5, HTML, Php, MySQL, CSS3 and visual basic )

My conclusion all LIES!!!!

Edited by urbanmafia

There's absolutely nothing wrong with free domains, I know many professionals who use them to help offset costs.

Using webs.com is also an effective solution in building a quick site to promote your services. Nothing wrong with what he is doing, just in deed may put people of.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with free domains, I know many professionals who use them to help offset costs.

Using webs.com is also an effective solution in building a quick site to promote your services. Nothing wrong with what he is doing, just in deed may put people of.

Yes true, but how many developers use webs when they are trying to sell web development?

guys wow you shocked me i only started the site today and i can make my own site and biy a domain cu.cc doesnt seem to be good sorry guys and thanks dave for sticking up to me btw guus i will sort everything out if you doubt me thats your problem and i doubt you wont do the same to legit developers calm down

A paid domain name doesn't make you a professional nor does using a free one (nor a free host) just to get opinions matter.

Having said that mentioning it would look better is one thing, however there was really no need to be so rude.

it is non of your nor anyones business on how professional my site looks as dave said he uses wordpress i decided to use webs as a quick source because i am busy making a custom game for someone i have used my spare time to buy a quick domain i dont need a .com domain as i want to use .info

it is non of your nor anyones business on how professional my site looks as dave said he uses wordpress i decided to use webs as a quick source because i am busy making a custom game for someone i have used my spare time to buy a quick domain i dont need a .com domain as i want to use .info

I was actually directing that at those who have all but insisted a paid domain makes you more credible. Well it's true it probably looks better it changes nothing. I know, and on occasion hire, developers who don't even have personal sites.

Yes true, but how many developers use webs when they are trying to sell web development?

There's a few.

Webs is handy for companies just starting to get a web presence.

I'm less worried about the site, more worried about the lack of examples in way of games, examples of content writing, examples of web design, all services offered by 'Tpg-Networks'.

Then again, I cannot talk, mine consists of a box. :rolleyes:

Okay so why are you using the ruthless city engine if you can make them yourself?

Are you licensed to re use the RC engine? Do you have license for the one you created.

My proof, your engine as promoted on your website:

8kGRbNw.png

The crimecity-mafia auth (your game)

fsgn.png

and finally the RC engine auth:

k8k1.png

can we say busted yet? :D

Edited by SilvaTungDevil

Okay so why are you using the ruthless city engine if you can make them yourself?

Are you licensed to re use the RC engine? Do you have license for the one you created.

My proof, your engine as promoted on your website:

8kGRbNw.png

The crimecity-mafia auth (your game)

fsgn.png

and finally the RC engine auth:

k8k1.png

can we say busted yet? :D

i mentioned it was my engine and its rc which i edited to suite me