MakeWebGames

Developers.

I made the list I take it you got the paypal money!!

Its a well compiled list thanks DJK for taking the time to put it together I am sure it will come in handy for anyone looking for help and developers.

Yes, yes I did, you're a cheap fecker though. :P

Thanks, I want to make it a little more extensive with more people, it's just a shame that most the guys/gals that we knew well, are no longer here.

Hey, I am willing to help anyone that needs it, just being on my iPad may make it a little harder, but when my laptop is back, I'm be sure to help anyone.

That's exactly why, I put you under unsure, with the lack of a PC and all. :)

Edit: And moved you up. :)

I personally think Kyle Massacre should be on the list.. he's helped many out on this forum... Just my opinion :)

Lol.... I dont know about all that but I try to help when I can. I still have a hell of a lot to learn since im still a scrub. I figure since a lot of people have helped me out(some of them being on this list) I try to return the favor kinda like paying it forward<- cheesy I know but thanks for the kudos buddy, cheers ;)

Edit*

Back on topic.

I agree with a lot of the list, some of these well rounded chaps I have dealt with and none of them let me down like: Arson, Cronus, Dave, and HauntedDawg. These names are in no order but alphabetized ;). I dont see SRB on here but hes given me some insight on some things when ive called upon him for some little things out of the blue and I hope to deal with more of these fellas in the future

Edited by KyleMassacre

@Danger: Thanks for the suggestion, I'll add Kyle to the list shorlty.

@Kyle: Like SRB said, he was on the list, however he's currently busy, so for the time being he has been removed.

@Sniko: Thanks pal.

Still looking for more suggestions, if you've dealt with someone or someone has been helpful and I've missed it, let me know and they'll head on the list. :-)