MakeWebGames

How fast is your internet?

ShadyCoco

Wow. Alot of different speeds here and pings.

Dave your ping is epic for Crossfire... :/

and Danny... you need to go to BT or virgin and ask them to do an area check and find out who has faster and cheaper internet :)

For me BT is the best in my area. Living just 200~300 yards from the server/pole transmiter thing?

:)

Wanna see something funny guys?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1452195975.png

Lool, this is in the middle of the night, just me using it, Sky is wank. (no other word for it)

Moving to fiber optic soon though so will post again.

I used to be with Sky and i had a similar connection, was useless. If you call them up and complain they'll attempt to do something about it. I got tired and simply switched to Virgin Media.

Wow. Alot of different speeds here and pings.

Dave your ping is epic for Crossfire... :/

and Danny... you need to go to BT or virgin and ask them to do an area check and find out who has faster and cheaper internet :)

For me BT is the best in my area. Living just 200~300 yards from the server/pole transmiter thing?

:)

My ping is epic cause I forced Virgin Media to install new lines from my area to the exchange, simply cause I complained allot. It's great in gaming, I hit a button and everything just happens, literally no lag what so ever. So good compared to my old ping of 200ms+.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...