MakeWebGames

Mono District - December Update

ColdBlooded

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have made a couple of updates to the game to improve the flow of gameplay and encourage activity.

The first one doesn't really concern current users, but we have altered the email validation system to allow users to play before validating their account. Their access to certain areas of the game will be restricted, however. This should encourage more registrations.

Secondly, we have altered the frequency at which you gain energy so you gain more each day. The frequency at which you gain energy.

We understand these energy gain times might be confusing, as they are not always going to happen at the same time each hour. Therefore, we have also prepared the following page which lists the times at which you will gain energy each day in the timezone you have set your account to:

Energy Gain Times Table

More updates are forthcoming.

Mono District Staff

• 5 months later...
The storyline to this game was ridiculous. When I read it, I wasn't sure if it is a comedy gangster game or a real gangster game. He shoots a guy over a newspaper and hides in a trashcan????

True that Peter. Also i noticed the staff aren't that active :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Check the game out now :)

Sorry the game is still crap in my opinion with nothing new to it. Upon going back on, I noticed you are offering a BOGOF (to me this is a sign of need a quick cash scheme and nothing more). Second, you say the activity increased by 200%? If the activity before you going on was about 2 people at the same time then that is understandable and not really something to point out. I checked a full day and only saw about ~25 players. A lot of which is only level 1. The game does not seem unique and is boring. Like mention before the "story" of the game is very weak.

I agree with Peter. The game has no structure to it... just looks like another McCode game with a ton of modifications. No clear path. No decent tutorial. Just a heap load of features which are meant to make a... game?

Making a decent game is allot hard then just being able to code.

I checked this game out quite a while ago and nothing really special about it in my opinion. Also the game did not have much activity, and this was months ago..

Its nice to see the game still being worked on.

Maybe with some new programmers on board it may do well.....

• 2 weeks later...

naw Banter is quite British although we do have Irish blood.

Back on subject...

Recoding is fun but i prefer unique scripting for things you'd know this if you ever saw my mods they were all unique minus a few i improved upon. We are working to improve the game-play as we speak although it is a open game so it's difficult to close it and produce maximum improvements before people review it so why not stop on by.

It truly is nice to be back on the MCC team working on another project, ruler i was on the redux and v2.5 team actually...

Nice to see you around still illusions.