MakeWebGames

Mono District - December Update

ColdBlooded

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anticipated by who? The failure that was 2.0.3 and then followed by Redux I would say was the nail in that coffin. I dont see many on here looking forward and asking when the next release will be and the forum is practically dead.

I think the boat has already sailed and your lack of presence until now did you no favors.

This is what you did just before Redux and I also find it amusing that CB, Dabs and Paul have all resurfaced for another upcoming release.

Dabs and I rare appearance will no longer be rare I can assure you that. We now have time to invest in the MD game itself, MCCodes.com and the most anticipated new MCCode engine. All this upcoming year in the early 2012.

*snif snif Anyone smell something from a male cow?

Now, Ill say it again, Your money grabbing. You badly make a 'new' version of mccodes, and charge 3x for it, for very very basic changes.

Redux was another thing, you hired a respected coder, to badly make a new version, which had bugs, and made things complected for newbies. And I do believe many people have actually lost respect for paul, and see him in a different light, me included.

And not to forget, a week or two before the 'new' version is out, you promise the world to make people buy it, then when you've made a bit of money, you leave us, without the world, and other members trying to figure out which poor coder did the poor codes this time. Heck, you cant even be bothered to code it yourself.

Dabs and I rare appearance will no longer be rare I can assure you that. We now have time to invest in the MD game itself, MCCodes.com and the most anticipated new MCCode engine. All this upcoming year in the early 2012.

I do hope to see you around more. One thing I would suggest is getting 3rd party reviews of this new engine before even a beta is up for the public to test. Maybe even during development (many people do this) Having other opinions on the programming may help with a lot of the negative feeling now aimed towards it.

I wish you the best of luck.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

This Game has return yet again under new ownership.

Justin [1] 1 $8,255 13 January 2015, 10:34 pm General Owner Offline

h4llw4lk3r [5] 80 $1,060,759 25 November 2014, 9:44 pm Developer Offline

Vendetta [7] 3 $35,462 Yesterday @ 5:12 pm General Owner Offline

I did some training at the gym and this is what happen.

You have gained 1719.7463 Strength by doing 20 sets of weights.

You now have 6148.825 Strength and 0 Energy left.

I have not upgraded my home at all.

Edited by Vorless DarkChaos