MakeWebGames

Honor Awards - Modified by HarryB

HarryB

I got this downloaded, had it, a very old script not well put together because the zip has tons of pages in it, which is basically suppose edits but the creator was all over the place with this mod, I uploaded this, someone who wants it can have a go at it, the zip is as is I have never touched it, because I have never needed to use it.. So any chittiness of the code is not on me lol.

http://www.filedropper.com/honorawardsmod

thanks for the upload! i guess its worth looking at

I got this downloaded, had it, a very old script not well put together because the zip has tons of pages in it, which is basically suppose edits but the creator was all over the place with this mod, I uploaded this, someone who wants it can have a go at it, the zip is as is I have never touched it, because I have never needed to use it.. So any chittiness of the code is not on me lol.

http://www.filedropper.com/honorawardsmod

Jesus tons is right, a simple switch function could have done this and the creator hard coded such a simple mod :/

Jesus tons is right, a simple switch function could have done this and the creator hard coded such a simple mod :/

Exactly!!! Also it could have been accomplish by just using a database table or an array, instead of all those pages, it's probably why this mod died. I know when I downloaded it back then, I opened it and could not been bothered at the time with it, and it was left in the dark in my stash of zips lol! I revived it though now :)

Looks like an interesting mod but I get this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/public_html/honorexchange.php on line 35

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

to many )'s on each first level of the array?

Fixed - my apologies. Got carried away with parenthesis! xD

• 1 month later...

Can someone help me with one part of my code please.

I want under "You must complete atleast 10,000 crimes to access this area"

"You have completed 'number of crimes done' crimes"

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Edited by -BRAIDZ-

Can someone help me with one part of my code please.

I want under "You must complete atleast 10,000 crimes to access this area"

"You have completed 'number of crimes done' crimes"

You sure are getting EXP for your necromancy skill, recently.

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Veramys said:

There's no need to be rude. If you don't want to help her you don't have to.

im here daily and all i see is old topics digged god know if they are still alive daily, dave gota do something about this digging