MakeWebGames

Developer

Sim

2 hours ago, Curt said:

No offense, I feel like you have some skills in development BUT.....you should upgrade your hardware. No one is really going to take you seriously knowing that you program using your phone.

You can't say that, you use netbeans 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SRB said:

You can't say that, you use netbeans 😛

lmao.....bro whatever

Yo its version 11.2 the best version yet! 😛 but foreals phpstorm looks nice

Oh and Sim get a cheap laptop bro. I think it would benefit you with your skill base.

Edited by Curt

just a couple questions which languages are you offering and what would you bring to a game? What kind of % would you also be looking for like partnerships (50%) or fixed % of the game or even % of profits til you have made your development costs back then you would part ways?

On 1/15/2021 at 8:00 PM, Curt said:

No offense, I feel like you have some skills in development BUT.....you should upgrade your hardware. No one is really going to take you seriously knowing that you program using your phone.

Yet i still have some of the best quality mods on the marketplace. And IMO in won't say the best but top 3. "My Item System"., "Modified Crimes and Theft", "VIP Passes" and soon to be "NPCs"

But who takes there laptop to the toilet with them. Or takes there laptop while riding to a store thst is 30 minutes away. I can say i take my phone so if it was crucial thst something got done ASAP i would say the phone coder wins.

AMD just because I've mentioned however long ago that I've been using my phone to code, thst does not men that is the case anymore.

I challenge you to 200 lines of code while using the restroom thst is Not repetitive code.(cant remember if that is the term. Bunch of ifs n display messages(repetitive) lol......

Edited by Sim

14 hours ago, Sim said:

But who takes there laptop to the toilet with them. Or takes there laptop while riding to a store thst is 30 minutes away. I can say i take my phone so if it was crucial thst something got done ASAP i would say the phone coder wins.

Ive often fixed code on my phone, once walking up a mountain and another time on the side of the M1. But i would not choose to do it all day every day 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Sim said:

I typically have a laptop on me, or near me most the time, unless I'm out drinking then code isn't important hahah.

I wouldn't personally hire someone who programmed solely on their phone. We have a specific development workflow and tooling which would be very hard to manage on a phone. Wish you all the best with your search though.

• Like 1