MakeWebGames

Elite-Forces

banner-image.png.77c6c33cfe9415f12eb39ef05f004fe9.png

The day has come to open up for a public Beta. 😁

https://elite-forces.com

Running GRPGv2 but with modifications added and code updates.

Complete new layout added (ingame background differs ingame than screencapture)

for some reason screencapture cut the background image off.

113704953_Screenshot_2020-06-05EliteForces.thumb.png.9099c6f048f1c530cd4a8133f66d6ff2.png

25083527_Screenshot_2020-06-05Elite-Forces.thumb.png.79b3fc47bf9f16a910253bdd89e6afaa.png

Responsive for mobile

screen3mobile.thumb.jpg.7b9864b4889e178b6e098199f172ccb7.jpg

screen2mobile.thumb.jpg.f8d5efe91be250dae393feb97b69e3fe.jpg

screen1mobile.thumb.jpg.6f94393c350b3224ff50c415ebf7c15d.jpg

We are now open for registration for anybody who is seeking a new game to play to pass some time through lockdown etc.

For anybody just wanting a nosy i have created a demo login for you to use

User- testbot

Pass- testbot

New features include

• Updated Stock market
  • Points lottery added
  • Daily Login Rewards (coming soon)
  • User profile signitures (with bbcode)
  • Gym training tracking
  • bbcode to gang profiles
  • created gang private profiles for gang members only
  • reponsive to mobile devices
  • new layout (ingame and login/register)
  • 5050 points game
  • announcements
  • username upgrades (Store option. coming soon)
  • updated Search the streets

More mods are currently in production and will be added in good time 🙂

still a long way to go until this game will be complete with the additional modifications already in production but it is currently playable and i am looking to build up the playerbase now.

Credits go to @AdamHull and @Magictallguy in the creation of modifications and bug fixes.

these two are awsome and have done fantastic work so far.

any reviews/comments/suggestions are welcomed.

Edited by Andy
added mobile images
  • Like 3

I don't really know how I feel on the layout, giving me 2010 vibes but as for everything I like the concept and  think you chose the right engine to do with this project. I once used it for a military game back in the day called Battle Ops

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MNG said:

I don't really know how I feel on the layout, giving me 2010 vibes but as for everything I like the concept and  think you chose the right engine to do with this project. I once used it for a military game back in the day called Battle Ops

thanks for the feedback. i would be happy to see any concept ideas you may have, finding somebody to do the design seemed dificult as many havent used grpg before or havent the time.

2 minutes ago, Aaron_ said:

Congrats on the launch Andy! Will be sure to check it out.

thank you 🙂 hope you enjoy it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andy said:

thanks for the feedback. i would be happy to see any concept ideas you may have, finding somebody to do the design seemed dificult as many havent used grpg before or havent the time.

thank you 🙂 hope you enjoy it

Damn bro, if you was a month early I would of loved to actually create something for ya but sadly I have my hands tied. As for my 2 cent I'll suggest going more solid colors than transparent.

12 hours ago, Veramis said:

Still haven't gotten a validation email

Check your spam/junk folder. Had an issue with them yesterday but @AdamHull rectified. 

12 hours ago, MNG said:

Damn bro, if you was a month early I would of loved to actually create something for ya but sadly I have my hands tied. As for my 2 cent I'll suggest going more solid colors than transparent.

Taken on board. Thanks for your input. I’ll look into it :) I did post a couple month ago asking on here but had no response so had to outsource 

1 hour ago, Veramis said:

It was typed correct. I'm not sure what's going on. I'm using a yahoo email address

it appears yahoo are blocking our verification emails. if you have another email to use for now whilst we investigate

@MNG this better ?

568504256_Screenshot_2020-06-06Elite-Forces(1).thumb.png.7399c5517f365ba828d4a94308923534.png

13 hours ago, Andy said:

Check your spam/junk folder. Had an issue with them yesterday but @AdamHull rectified. 

Taken on board. Thanks for your input. I’ll look into it 🙂 I did post a couple month ago asking on here but had no response so had to outsource 

Damn, sorry I didn't see that thread. Here's something I came up with an hour for your ingame. This is just a PSD but you need to get it converted to XHTML/CSS and responsive. Hope ya like free of no charge,.

elite.png

On 6/8/2020 at 3:15 PM, Dave said:

Congrats on the launch Andy! Excited to see your game grow 🙂

Thanks @Dave hard part is getting it out to the world and getting an active player base now. I have registered it on top voting sites and running an social media advertising campaign to try and gain some traction so we will have to see what comes of it 🙂 

• Like 2

On 6/10/2020 at 4:12 PM, Spydre452 said:

Nice Andy, just from looking at the screenshots, I think the green colour compliments the army theme of the game fairly well, my only concern would be the blue on black in some cases, sort of irritates the eyes in my opinion.

this has been rectified. the upgrade in bootstrap from 3 to 4 changed them 🙂