MakeWebGames

CriminalEmpire - Brand New MMORPG Set to release this weekend

m1ll1k3n

People don't know that. Screen shots should be posted on your site. 

There isn't nothing special about this game at all. A retarded layout. No unique features, no extra features besides what comes with GL.

Screenshot_20200503-125102.thumb.png.2b1c58c016e9b6f4eac9fc8d5f8bcc75.png

What is Sim trying to say is the game looks basic as if you just added a few paid mods and edited the theme which is alright but you want to stand out from other games. If you need help with your layout design you could add me on discord and I could offer some tips. I haven’t signed up to your game but after seeing sim screenshot, I’m sure theirs nothing worth signing up atleast not now. It’s a big game community for the gl engine, don’t rush your game release as you could hurt yourself in the long run. Be patient and ask for help, if I’m free I’m usually easy to message about designs. 

47 minutes ago, ags_cs4 said:

i better stop you there, you dont need to be that mean.

Just saying I went out of my way to take a screenshot to post it. It's his game, he should care more about showing people it then me. 

edit:🙂

Edited by Sim

9 hours ago, Sim said:

People don't know that. Screen shots should be posted on your site. 

There isn't nothing special about this game at all. A retarded layout. No unique features, no extra features besides what comes with GL.

Screenshot_20200503-125102.thumb.png.2b1c58c016e9b6f4eac9fc8d5f8bcc75.png

Regardless let's try and keep the tone a little bit more positive, if you haven't got anything nice to say, at least don't call it retarded 🙂

1 hour ago, |SAMZ| said:

Too many of those GL games popping up.

More of a reason @Dayo needs to add the marketplace to the ACP of GL. 🙂

i shouldn't forget where I came from. My first designs and code wasn't the greatest. My designs still suck.

Don't give up. Your design needs improvement. @MNG post explains what I should have saif. My apologies everyone for acting very different then usual.

• Like 2

big improvement from before hope you all the best with the game. Only problem i had is old html being used <center> <font> tags these were deprecated along time ago and especially with using bootstrap you can achieve the same results very easily without using them.