MakeWebGames

Show off your gRPG game

AdamHull

1 minute ago, Magictallguy said:

Despite my moral and ethical objections, I must admit I laughed

I did as well. I wonder how many people end up registering just because of name. I also wonder how many pissed off hackers going to knock his game down.

Thats a bit heavy mate.

I guess using "gangster" in a game would promote criminal behavior or any other such word for that matter.  Not my intention really.

People are stuck at home because of the virus so why not play games.  Shit where i live it feels like i am in prison!  Cant go see mates, cant go camping.

That was why i did it. 

Trying to compete with search engines for a term such as corona virus is impossible and crazy really.  

Interesting point of view you take though.

It is a point of view mate.  Your view.

There is a game out now that has been out for years where you infect the world with a virus. 
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-51222796
Only recently its become very popular.  People want a game that has a relationship to current events i think.
Thats my point of view.

Look me and a mate were having a few drinks talking about the future, lockdown and talking about the games we used to like playing.
Then we went on and on about how a new game could be implemented and be related to what we are living.
Knowing i had a game just sitting in the closet so to speak we decided to spend some time on it, get it working and up to date. 
Needed a name and given our intention was to be related to current events it was called that.

Actually it was the only domain i could get as most have been taken obviously as others must have a similar ideas to me.

Intention was and is not to make money off the crisis as you say but rather to have somewhere to hang out like we used to enjoy doing years ago.
That said it does have a donation option in game so i cant deny that.

Again like i said you have an interesting point of view and i hope not too many have a similar view or i may infact be in trouble.

In for a penny in for a pound i guess.

• Like 1

I have done some work to it not for a long time but took out the current login system and made it work for my design better.

image.thumb.png.0b557e65bee31b884d9c9302bb260bae.png

image.thumb.png.5907e3e6d60596e2b6f658e88b2f88f3.png

image.thumb.png.6663f9f14658eb49db7a86c035e09405.png

image.thumb.png.033ad19ed9d93c2edb902429cdc6d816.png

image.png

Not done much to mine accept remove some of the features and revamp some parts but not done nothing in over 6 months need to get my ass back in gear.

I did get around to moving most my activities like slots and lucky dip etc into there own folder to keep that section tidy and easy to access if i need to edit/change something.

i quite like the staff system so not going to even bother touching that but still got a  long way to go.

I have changed how the energy gain and nerve gain works i kinda took torns nerve system so user has to gain crime exp to get more nerve but it refill  faster than the energy will have hover options which tell you what the stats do etc and if they hover over the energy etc it tells them what they gain every xx minutes. 

been trying to get it to work with a timer but not quite sure on how would do that.

Edited by SwiftGameR
  • Like 2

Had to laugh myself but i do fee for people who have it wishes and thoughts going out to everyone who lost someone to this stupid ass virus

SO FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR 3 OR WHATEVER THIS LASTS FOR I WANT TO HELP OUT AS MUCH AS I CAN FOR THE UK SIDE ANYWAYS.

So people from the united kingdom please list some charity here that are helping with corona-virus

https://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/health-and-fitness/2020031786390/coronavirus-charities-how-to-help/

I have 0 in my account right now but for every module i sell i will donate 10% to a proper Charity which is helping doing amazing work during these hard times. 

Hope all is safe and well as i was speaking to someone on discord and hes in a bad way with it a shame and especilly for the elderly these people will suffer the most as they are not getting treated if you are over 70 i think quote me on that if you have to.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2019 at 10:15 PM, MNG said:

I haven't done much to engine besides switch all edits over from RC to GRPG

A lot of my plugins are created/converted from @Mad Caper and @adamhull

My Edits

- Rubys

- New Staff Section

- Layout/Mobile Layout

Here's a pic and link if anyone just wants to view it

https://wisecrime.com

User- demo

Pass- demo

wc grpg.png

Errors seem to have been addressed, I've signed up with no issues.

Looks like a good game, from the.mobile version I'm seeing, seems like a dark/not so similar to the screenshot template I'm seeing above - but still okay and responsive if I'm to keep my orientation portrait, your template doesn't seem to be able to cope very well with a landscape orientation, your Ajax chat boxes get in the way (cannot minimise) and your template distorts proportion.

I would suggest that maybe your top navigation bar images are slightly too large for the button, but thats just my opinion.

Seems like a good game, although I myself don't really.. understand grpg engines, so the only thing I will say is that it seems very similar to other games on the market, please correct me if I'm wrong - I've only browsed for 5m or so.

Edited by Spydre452
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spydre452 said:

Errors seem to have been addressed, I've signed up with no issues.

Looks like a good game, from the.mobile version I'm seeing, seems like a dark/not so similar to the screenshot template I'm seeing above - but still okay and responsive if I'm to keep my orientation portrait, your template doesn't seem to be able to cope very well with a landscape orientation, your Ajax chat boxes get in the way (cannot minimise) and your template distorts proportion.

I would suggest that maybe your top navigation bar images are slightly too large for the button, but thats just my opinion.

Seems like a good game, although I myself don't really.. understand grpg engines, so the only thing I will say is that it seems very similar to other games on the market, please correct me if I'm wrong - I've only browsed for 5m or so.

i think you got it wrong this screenshot is old right now he use Gangster Legend engine

On 4/15/2020 at 3:21 PM, SwiftGameR said:

Had to laugh myself but i do fee for people who have it wishes and thoughts going out to everyone who lost someone to this stupid ass virus

SO FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR 3 OR WHATEVER THIS LASTS FOR I WANT TO HELP OUT AS MUCH AS I CAN FOR THE UK SIDE ANYWAYS.

So people from the united kingdom please list some charity here that are helping with corona-virus

https://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/health-and-fitness/2020031786390/coronavirus-charities-how-to-help/

I have 0 in my account right now but for every module i sell i will donate 10% to a proper Charity which is helping doing amazing work during these hard times. 

Hope all is safe and well as i was speaking to someone on discord and hes in a bad way with it a shame and especilly for the elderly these people will suffer the most as they are not getting treated if you are over 70 i think quote me on that if you have to.

thats very kind of you.

what mods do you have out of interest.

4 minutes ago, Andy said:

thats very kind of you.

what mods do you have out of interest.

Thank you this covid is killing so many people so want to do my bit to help at least a charity supporting it in the United Kingdom

I have modules listed on the market place for 

• Mccodes v2.05b
  • GRPG v1 & v2 (i have more modules just need to be tested and added to market place)
  • Gangsters Legends Engine
  • Like 1