MakeWebGames

Show off your gRPG game

AdamHull

18 minutes ago, Uridium said:

worked for me however there is an issue with forums on your game

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''SELECT id, date_subbed, ft_id' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)

Fixed that. 
Deleted heaps of database entries and obviously left a couple out before the restart yesterday.  Should have used the admin panel to do it but im lazy.
Tested and good now.

3 minutes ago, Uridium said:

I still see the forums error ?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''SELECT id, date_subbed, ft_id' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php on line 646

Who are you talking to? Not me now obviously.

16 hours ago, DAMINK said:

Tried to register but got thrown an error as i posted earlier.  Did you address the problem?

Oh register isn't up yet, 

user -demo

pass - demo

16 hours ago, Uridium said:

I still see the forums error ?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''SELECT id, date_subbed, ft_id' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php on line 646

Oh wasn't aware you speaking to me sorry, that's on my to do list

1) logging in i cant see the name or password.
The background goes white in the form area with white text.

2) Incorrect password does not throw an error rather just loops back to login screen.

3) Same forum error as above. 

4) I cant seem to see any money?  Only points and rubys. Yet i can purchase things from the store for money?

5) Forums.php link in menu is dead.  forum.php is already listed in menu.

6) Notice: Undefined index: heal in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/inventory.php on line 87

That was after buying an item and it going to my inventory.
You have a bit of work ahead of you mate.  

On 6/23/2019 at 4:01 PM, DAMINK said:

1) logging in i cant see the name or password.
The background goes white in the form area with white text.

2) Incorrect password does not throw an error rather just loops back to login screen.

3) Same forum error as above. 

4) I cant seem to see any money?  Only points and rubys. Yet i can purchase things from the store for money?

5) Forums.php link in menu is dead.  forum.php is already listed in menu.

6) Notice: Undefined index: heal in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/inventory.php on line 87

That was after buying an item and it going to my inventory.
You have a bit of work ahead of you mate.  

1) Not sure where your speaking about

2) Will look into

3) Problem fix

4) Problem fix

5) Problem fix

6) Problem fix

20 hours ago, MNG said:

1) Not sure where your speaking about

Capture.PNG.2ba1e18747fb25781d42d0c36edbc866.PNG

Thats after putting in the username.  You see it turns the background a light gray and the text white.
Just a bad combination i though. 

2) In crimes i get .: Important Message :. You have been disabled for 4 days

3) When you try search users that dont exist you get Notice: Undefined property: User::$id in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/profiles.php on line 9
Error That player wasn't found

4) Profiles i get Notice: Undefined property: User::$formattedjob in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/profiles.php on line 222

5) Forums when viewing the test  i get Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function accessCheck() in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php:183 Stack trace: #0 /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php(44): viewforum(Object(database), Object(User), Object(jbbcode\Parser)) #1 {main} thrown in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php on line 183

There will be loads of others.  
One thing beyond everything else that bothers me on that game is the lack of a visible footer.
Not sure why it bothers me so much but it does. 
I find myself trying to scroll down and it feels like the page has died early or broken.

On 7/3/2019 at 6:15 PM, Andy said:

https://www.prisonreloaded.com

as you might have guessed its a prison themed game.

recently gone live.

if you find any errors/suggestions then please fire away.

Demo login

user and pass = testbot

1684718728_Screenshot_2019-07-03PrisionReloaded.thumb.jpg.ed60ee28f278cd34d971c46b9030c87e.jpg

This is probably 1 of my favorite prison themes I created since I returned, will probably start playing once I return off vacation.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 4:38 PM, DAMINK said:

2) In crimes i get .: Important Message :. You have been disabled for 4 days

3) When you try search users that dont exist you get Notice: Undefined property: User::$id in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/profiles.php on line 9
Error That player wasn't found

4) Profiles i get Notice: Undefined property: User::$formattedjob in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/profiles.php on line 222

5) Forums when viewing the test  i get Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function accessCheck() in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php:183 Stack trace: #0 /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php(44): viewforum(Object(database), Object(User), Object(jbbcode\Parser)) #1 {main} thrown in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php on line 183

There will be loads of others.  
One thing beyond everything else that bothers me on that game is the lack of a visible footer.
Not sure why it bothers me so much but it does. 
I find myself trying to scroll down and it feels like the page has died early or broken.

2) That's a mod I recently added

3) Fixed

4)Fixed

5) Forums will be removed and remade from scratch