MakeWebGames

MC CODE v3 NEWS RELEASE EVIDENCE !!!!!!!! GET INVOLVED

jedigunz

Come on Angel let's have some faith.

If this is really true, I wish good luck to the creators. Kunal has been busy so maybe this is the reason why. If this is really real, I am a bit excited to see it come out, I never use the engine as a site but have played around with it and mccode v2 was pretty interesting. Hopefully V3 is the final piece to the puzzle to end all the bad words for mccode.

well they have been delaying it for years,.. lets be honest,.

ive been in contact with Kunal for a fair while and still never seems to release any news,.

but for there to be a response from them saying we are doing something

gives me a bit of hope that they will finally release some news atleast,.

maybe what they've got in place so far,. or something of the sort,

they could make themselves a fair fortune from releasing i well made V3,.

i just hope they realize that and have something in place for the coding community

Nice to know they have a quick response team to deal with any inquiries or questions, Only took about a month+ for a reply...

But on a more serious note, If V3 Is ANYWHERE near the other engines it will be a major letdown (code wise), Especially considering how long it's been for them to improve their ways.

Anyway, Wish them the best of luck! :)

• 11 months later...
I haven't had high hopes for V3 in a few years, it just doesn't seem like it'll ever get released so what's the point?

Even it does get released, they better have some new & great features or its going to suck anyway. There was a ton of engines already built since V2 that a lot of people are interested in now.

The owners of MC-Codes are idiots, they had a solid client base and could of kept pushing new versions every year and kept the money rolling in even if the new versions wasn't the best on the market at the time. I am sure a lot of the clients have done moved on by now. GL, NWE, ect. Or even graphical engines, html5

• 1 year later...