MakeWebGames

Which Mobile operating system do you prefer?

Jan Kaufmann

I Use my mobile all the time, For social communication, For apps, For games and for music and videos.

Without my mobile I would be lost, It's a huge part of my life, But... Since there are a few different options around these days in terms of what each mobile OS can offer.

Which OS is it that you prefer?

I'm a huge fan of Android, I'll admit to that, After using Windows Phone and Apple iOS, I still always come back to an Android device.

To be honest, I Don't know why, I just like the way it all feels and runs, It's a lot smoother (IMO) compared to other operating systems.

However like i said before, Which Operating system do you prefer and why?

Edited by Jan Kaufmann

• 9 months later...

I'm split on this. I owned a HTC One m7 for six or so months but recently switched to an iPhone.

I think iOS is much easier to use and just works compared to Android being a bit more complicated (not by much, I'm used to flashing custom ROMs etc). iOS also feels much cleaner and user friendly.

I like android but the manufacturers faff about with the custom UI's too much.

I've got an iPhone as most android phones are way to big nowadays & Apple have always been great with build quality and UI design

answering a thread from last year? OK. :p

I like both although my current phone is an android currently on KitKat 4.4.2. I don't think I could own a Samsung or any other phone with such a large amount of installed junk on it. If I'm honest this is the first 5 inch screen I have had, and phones are still getting bigger. That is a problem in my opinion.

answering a thread from last year? OK. :p

I like both although my current phone is an android currently on KitKat 4.4.2. I don't think I could own a Samsung or any other phone with such a large amount of installed junk on it. If I'm honest this is the first 5 inch screen I have had, and phones are still getting bigger. That is a problem in my opinion.

Yea this big screen trend won't last. They are getting so big the buttons are all on the side so you can kind of use it one handed

I have a HTC One M7 which uses the ARHD custom rom and the iPhone 5S. Both phones come in handy for me at different times. Android is definitely better than iOS. Much more control over the phone and you can actually download stuff to your phone whereas in iphone they want to control your life. It only seems to be simple and runs smoother because its straightforward and there's limited things that can be done. Also the fact that not all flash website works on the iphone plays a big part in why I would rather using android.

But anyway for me.... I have both to play around with. :)

I have and like Windows 8.1,

Nokia Lumia 620 -100eur phone with awesome case colors + Nokia apps. Affordable and reliable phone. got 4 to 5 days up-time with WIFI on and battery saver on. Browsing without scroll lag and impressive response speed.

Brought it with this case

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1414[/ATTACH]

Sometimes I like playing games on my Nokia n-gage. It gives you that feeling like driving a mustang from 67'. My love goes to Symbian OS RIP.

2.jpg.993f6bceb937673e1b68aecaa32bfe1e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Install launchers, root without breaking warrant, unlock boot loader, and best of all: IT IS OPEN SOURCE! Those are just a few, i am a Android man myself

Buggy roms, having to restart every couple of hours because the system stalls -- a few con's too.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had 3 iPhone's and whilst I love them, I love my Nokia Lumia 1020 even more!

The camera is amazing, The quality and contrast of the photos you can take is beautiful, The colours aren't too bad either.

But... It uses the Windows OS, I hate the OS!

So for me iOS wins.

I've had 3 iPhone's and whilst I love them, I love my Nokia Lumia 1020 even more!

The camera is amazing, The quality and contrast of the photos you can take is beautiful, The colours aren't too bad either.

But... It uses the Windows OS, I hate the OS!

So for me iOS wins.

i* is always for the win :p

• 4 weeks later...
Buggy roms, having to restart every couple of hours because the system stalls -- a few con's too.

haha. I don't know where you get your custom roms from. There's no bugs anywhere. Most common mistakes people make is not wiping data when coming from another rom or significant upgrade. They are the reason bugs occur. I now have the HTC One M8 and still have the iPhone 5S.... waiting on the iPhone 6 -_- (taking forever). I already started programming applications and editing custom roms for Android and iphone apps. So having both phones is good for me. However, there's no doubt, but the Android system is by far the greatest. (HTC makes things even better with their SENSE. Literally why its the best phone out there 2 years in a row). It has no limit to its abilities, iphone is user friendly and more organised but its a bit too friendly lol. More like its controlling your life. itunes is a pain in the arse. BTW if you need help or want to know more about phones in general, ios, android, system... everything. Go to XDA.

The LG G2..

http://www.stuff.tv/g2/htc-one-m8-vs-lg-g2/feature

http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/HTC-One-M8-vs-LG-G2_id3622/page/4

against the g3 which is obviously better than the g2

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/mobile-phone/3522198/lg-g3-vs-htc-one-m8-smartphone-comparison-review/

Comparisons are always opinions and stats mixed together but the analysis of the stats is what matters. are the first three links of google when i typed lg g2 vs htc one m8.

HTC one (m7) wasn't (in my opinion) the best phone of last year. It had its strong points, but not what I wanted out a phone. The M8 does fix some issues I had (for example it now has a micro SD card slot), but I would still pick other phones over it.

What you want out of a phone is all down to how you use it. Claiming one phone was the best of last year could only work from either your point of view or based on benchmarks (something the HTC doesn't dominate on).