MakeWebGames

New UI

Dear community,

Our new Administrator Dave has implemented a new theme to this site called: MakeWebGames - Fluid. This theme has been set as Default theme for all members and guests.

Dave also re-designed the logo.

We however, could do with a Favicon for this site. Any volunteers? A text "MWG" would suit well in my opinion.

I personally like this UI change. However, if you don't like it then you can select a theme from the several options available in the drop down field located in the footer of this site.

Opinions?

Bug reports are welcomed on this thread.

Thank you Dave.

Looks good. Maybe update the social network links at the top right (does MWG even have a youtube account?), but other then that well done.

As has already been pointed out the JS that shows the code has yet to be added. Make sure you add it to every theme. :)

Edited by Dominion

Looks good. Maybe update the social network links at the top right (does MWG even have a youtube account?), but other then that well done.

As has already been pointed out the JS that shows the code has yet to be added. Make sure you add it to every theme. :)

I'll get onto fixing the JS, and I have no idea if there are any social links so I may just remove them for now.

Edit:

The code highlighting blocks shall now work with the two new versions of the theme (fixed & fluid).

Edited by Dave Macaulay

• 6 years later...