MakeWebGames

Alonzo / skooda

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were slow but now your just stupid that Paypal isn't mines so you failed. Lately been dealing with grant he know my Paypal.

here is my proof

maybe im slow and stupid but i dont lie to anyone and i dont steal from them as you do.

and here my proof and your paypal. Liar.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]750[/ATTACH]

Ill never let you go wth my money and let you came here without saying anything.

Payback or be shy and never came back.

Again warning to everyone.

Skooda is a thief

ps. Sorry Dj i made a mistake. Was the same day transaction!!!

prrof.thumb.jpg.e04d63ff356f3d57e053e7b89f5e0886.jpg

Edited by sixsens
Skooda is a thief

• 2 weeks later...
Why should he use another forum Raven? Sorry but if he got scammed he has the right to inform / warn other people on this forum. Yet he needs to provide some proofs...

I think he meant a different topic, such as the collaboration one - although he used forum, it was unclear.

Mine was purely an accident, for which I have no problems, t'uther dude, I've not clue.

there is no error that is the mail.

thats is the mail skooda ask me to send the paiement

[email protected]

im sure about it cause , same day i made a paiment to djkanna

and skooda ask me 10$ before and 10$ after

that why it says first 10$ on the proof.

And you guys take my advice or not... im the victim here not him... please.

if you guys dont care about my advice go make things with him and youl see by yourself.

im done with this story.

have fun finding your own clue.

Edited by sixsens
bla bla

I have bought i lot higher value items from him without issues so im having a hard time believing he scammed 10$... and besides this: "And you guys take my advice or not... im the victim here not him... please." is asking for you to be the victim...

Because well technically he is the victim...

And looking back just a few months, I don't have a hard time believing it.

Regardless this is something for them both to work out amongst themselves, Sixsens gave you a warning, do with it what you will.

Now lets get back on the topic of the thread.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm selling cheap hosting.

My host is DMCA PROOF.

Which mean we ignore DMCA complaints as were not a US residents.

The price will be disgusted once you contact me.

Inorder to contact me.

Use the pm system.

Email- [email protected]

here he is posting is mail.... what other proove can i send!?!

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/42551-Offshore-Shared-Hosting?p=283882&viewfull=1#post283882

• 1 month later...
Can one of the admins please split/move this thread to collab? Skooba is a scammer in my opinion and I'd prefer if this information was at a place clearly visible to everyone.

Ask and you shall receive, not to mention it needed doing anyway.

Posts split from another thread, added onto this collab post surrounding Skooda.

Edited by Djkanna

• 3 weeks later...

i paid skooda 20$ upfront for 2 modifications i asked for he took my money and a backup of my game along with taking a players account off another game and selling it. in which this person had over 5k invested in that account, however if you ever think of doing business with this worthless excuse of a human then be prepared. would never ever do business with this idiot and i suggest others the same

i paid skooda 20$ upfront for 2 modifications i asked for he took my money and a backup of my game along with taking a players account off another game and selling it. in which this person had over 5k invested in that account, however if you ever think of doing business with this worthless excuse of a human then be prepared. would never ever do business with this idiot and i suggest others the same

Why are people still getting scammed by this idiot?

Let me tell you something, if you're going to give someone money, at least look into them first. Ask for their previous work and ask around if anyone has dealt with them in the past. Also, look at this guys spelling and grammar. Often that's a very good indicator, especially in the online world where one is hidden behind a computer screen.

So all you people complaining recently that he scammed you, did not research him out on here before doing business with him???

That is all your fault for not doing so, almost everyone knows skooda and what he does, it is nothing new, so why are you all so stupid to think different? There has been many threads about him for past years, that can be found using the search tool. Even on google!! LOL

At least he knows what skill he does have, rather it's not coding, he makes a good scammer, because you all still fall for his sales and buys. lol

• 2 months later...

Skooda Admits Scamming Says "Free Money"

scammerreport1.png

:)

I play allot of games but if this guy is not banned ***? LOL! :D

Here is proof I dont know how to post images on this foruim its too large. Its a convo of me and him skyping. :) STAY AWAY BEWARE. :D HE WAS TRYING TO SELL ME WISE CRIME. :( I ALMOST PAID HIM. :( BE CAREFUL O_O!!!

Wise Crime?

I am the owner of Wise Crime.

I have recently been contacted that Skooda is claiming my site.

To all who are reading I am the owner of Wise Crime. If anyone is concern with WC contact me. Skooda isn't able to do anything as he signed a contract with me if any other issues like this keep happening could involve a case. HOPE he's reading this as well.