MakeWebGames

Alonzo / skooda

A quick collaboration experience with Alonzo / Skooda.

I've just taken up the following; http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/41741-Looking-for-a-revamp

The client paid quickly, and up-front, even before I started development on the systems, which is good.

The client paid a day before I start development on the systems, which indicates he can trust others, and to his word, as he stated he would pay upfront in the thread (linked).

- sniko

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been creating a mod per skooda's request.

He paid before I even started working on it.

It has been a pleasure doing business with him thus far. Just hope he can say the same for me xD

Thanks Arson big fan of your mods so I just had to have you create me one.I highly recommend him.:D

• 2 weeks later...
How is helping showing he is trustworthy? Shows he is helpful but nothing more than that.

Also what mods has he helped you with? Seen as skooda has a habit of trading paid for mods lol

I agree with that first line.Also for your info I have paid for my mods and I have screen shots to prove it.So you could leave your ignorant comments out of it.Last time I check this was a positive thread. I believe theirs a negative one up still or do you want me to put it in my signature to show members.What ever float ya boat.

Truthful comments ignorance would imply I know nothing of what I am stating.

I did not say you hadnt paid for mods. I stated the fact that you had previously traded paid for mods which led me to the question what mods has skooda helped you with.

All relevant due to your previous history. Your own doing skooda so you have to live with it.

How is helping showing he is trustworthy? Shows he is helpful but nothing more than that.

Also what mods has he helped you with? Seen as skooda has a habit of trading paid for mods lol

sokda has helped me in mod wise i have a list

Bank Hacking

Marriage w/ Shared Housing

Merits/Awards/Achievements

Stop Multiple Logins

One Click Attack System

Email Validation

Skooda and me do alot of deal's i pay him after the work aswel and he goes on my cpanel and helps me and shows me what to do i have learnt a lot from skooda :)

Also sniko is a very trusted person.

Thanks Chav,Chav is a very trustworthy and honest person.I also enjoy working with him.

Truthful comments ignorance would imply I know nothing of what I am stating.

I did not say you hadnt paid for mods. I stated the fact that you had previously traded paid for mods which led me to the question what mods has skooda helped you with.

All relevant due to your previous history. Your own doing skooda so you have to live with it.

This is completely wrong, I don't remember if you were around when I joined MWG but I was worse then Skooda was today.

Skooda has realized and has started to act allot better then his previous actions. He's trying to prove himself and yet all you're doing is knocking him down?

I call your actions completely unfair, and somewhat inline with the other comments about your "high horse".

Don't keep flaming a good positive thread.

My opinion is exactly that my opinion. You may not like it but there it is and I still stand by its relevant to see if skooda is on the level or not.

Personally I feel that the owners of the board should have banned him anyway along with anyone else that has been proven a scammer. I dont see any need for them to remain on the board to redeem themselves.

My opinion is exactly that my opinion. You may not like it but there it is and I still stand by its relevant to see if skooda is on the level or not.

Personally I feel that the owners of the board should have banned him anyway along with anyone else that has been proven a scammer. I dont see any need for them to remain on the board to redeem themselves.

Obviously you're entitled to your own opinion. Why should he be banned?

But if you cannot allow forgiveness and allow one to prove himself do you just plan to hate everyone and everything that's ever done you wrong?

This topic has gone of subject enough. Good on Skooda for providing he can be a good member of this community.

This is completely wrong, I don't remember if you were around when I joined MWG but I was worse then Skooda was today.

Skooda has realized and has started to act allot better then his previous actions. He's trying to prove himself and yet all you're doing is knocking him down?

I call your actions completely unfair, and somewhat inline with the other comments about your "high horse".

Don't keep flaming a good positive thread.

You were an asshole when I was around and about too. :3 - as was I.

As for Skooda, he probably should have been banned for scamming (my opinion) but he wasn't and has made up for his stupid things (again from what I've seen so also my opinion), so fair enough for him, let him be here, but remind others of his dodgey dealings as if it were (which he is doing himself -see his sig; so I give him a lot of credit for that, kudos Skooda).NN

Edited by Djkanna
Noticed Skooda's signature.

• 4 months later...