MakeWebGames

Alonzo / skooda

scammerreport1.png

:)

I play allot of games but if this guy is not banned ***? LOL! :D

Here is proof I dont know how to post images on this foruim its too large. Its a convo of me and him skyping. :) STAY AWAY BEWARE. :D HE WAS TRYING TO SELL ME WISE CRIME. :( I ALMOST PAID HIM. :( BE CAREFUL O_O!!!

Apparently you havent been here that long ;) this is old news haha. I feel sorry for pretty much anyone who.has given him money

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been blasted all over this forum about him. I dont understand why your being such a prick, this is the second time you had an attitude with me and its only day 2 with you on here. If you used the search bar here or even google that kid his name is all over the place. And whats the common denominator? Scammer!

somehow i disagree on all of you saying that he has helped me get my game running and he has giveing me my mods and i do pay him and his work is brilliant so you guys got it all wrong i can vouch for him that he does good work

Gave you mods, a.k.a, gave you free mods that you paid for... Plus his work isn't brilliant. I don't even know what his work is haha

You are still getting scammed by him even if he does give you what you pay for. Its a 2 fer, he is selling work that isnt his and he is scamming the creator of the mods. I would suggest you dont buy anything from him cause its not his to sell. Here in the states its just as illegal to have in possession the stolen property whether you know it or not

I agree with Raven and the rest of you users.

Skooda is a good person doing a postive buisness but I personally think the guy is money hungry.

I can vouch on him signing a contract and accepting my 3**$ for WC.

But again you must be very stupid to get scam out of money from him or any person online.

I agree with Raven and the rest of you users.

Skooda is a good person doing a postive buisness but I personally think the guy is money hungry.

I can vouch on him signing a contract and accepting my 3**$ for WC.

But again you must be very stupid to get scam out of money from him or any person online.

Positive? I think you mean to say negative. If I recall he sold wise crime 3 times and I have no clue on how many mods he sold that were not his, and there was another game he tried selling that wasnt his as well. Im sure that contract he signed with you means absolutely nothing to him especially if what gamingon says is true, he tried to sell him YOUR game.

I would put $100 dollars on the table and retract anything I have said about him if he can prove that anything he has sold or tried to sell turns out to be his work. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Positive? I think you mean to say negative. If I recall he sold wise crime 3 times and I have no clue on how many mods he sold that were not his, and there was another game he tried selling that wasnt his as well. Im sure that contract he signed with you means absolutely nothing to him especially if what gamingon says is true, he tried to sell him YOUR game.

I would put $100 dollars on the table and retract anything I have said about him if he can prove that anything he has sold or tried to sell turns out to be his work. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Well he can't sale something he don't own.

Is i'm correct?

Also you might think that contract is for childish games but don't underestimate my legal knowledge.

Like I have stated if "skooda" keep going any further with claiming WC legal actions will be taken.

Also "Gamingon" is pretty much ______ if you ask me. Before I joined this forum I pretty much did a background check on every user that has been on in the active 72 hours. :X

Not saying I know your home address and personal life but I know a few things.....

Well he can't sale something he don't own.

Is i'm correct?

Also you might think that contract is for childish games but don't underestimate my legal knowledge.

Like I have stated if "skooda" keep going any further with claiming WC legal actions will be taken.

Also "Gamingon" is pretty much ______ if you ask me. Before I joined this forum I pretty much did a background check on every user that has been on in the active 72 hours. :X

Not saying I know your home address and personal life but I know a few things.....

You are completely missing what im saying. "I" dont think a contract is childish, him on the other hand, I really dont think he cares much. And for him selling something he doesnt own, he has. Just because he has the stuff on his hard drive doesnt mean he owns it. Bottom line its been proven he has scammed numerous people here and attempted even more.

What I've yet to figure out is why people don't do a little investigating first before hiring/paying someone to do something.

Seriously. Would you hire a plumber to tile your roof? No. You would hire a reputable roofer after doings some research and getting references ... and not necessarily references they have provided as they can be faked.

Come on people ... do your fracking research. It may not always stop you from being scammed but it sure as hell reduces the risk!