-
Posts
2,150 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
153
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Magictallguy
-
That being said, some of us were greatly saddened by the loss - then to find out it was a bow out? Nah, not keen. I get it, I do, I just can't gel with it yet
-
Oh, that guy! I haven't seen him around in a while either. Never learned his name
-
Jimmy? Yeah. I've not seen him for a lengthy time, come to think about it. Wonder if he's still got a pulse
-
It pretty much still is. You've got 4 options here. - Eat (takeouts/cafes/restaurants for miles) - Drink (pubs for miles) - Watch films (cinema) - Leave That's pretty much it
-
Pfftahahaha. I'll have the puke bucket ready!
-
Eek. I'd try it .. once
-
Could this be of use to you?
-
If you're a little strapped for cash, I feel that Atom is great free alternative
-
I'm gonna end up writing v3 myself and selling 'em the rights xD
-
Yes I'm sure it would! Wouldn't you agree, @ColdBlooded? ?
-
No, sorry. Your history catches up with you - even here!
-
A simple "I resign" would've sufficed >.>
-
At the top of globals.php and globals_nonauth.php, add ini_set('display_errors','On'); error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE); If that doesn't work, and you have SSH access, I'd recommend installing the Composer package filp/whoops. 3 lines later, and you've got all the information you need. I'd also recommend caution when using this as the default setup will expose raw code (perhaps lock the handler registration to your own ID/staff rank?) If you don't have SSH access, or composer isn't an option, then check the Error Log. If the server on which the site is hosted is using cPanel, the Error Log can be easily accessed directly from within. If that's not an option, then a logfile should be available within your system. Without knowing more about your setup, I can't really advise further
-
I remember that name! Soooo gonna bug you with it at random.. Huehuehuehue
-
Your IPN cert needs updating.
-
Please note that shims are designed to be used temporarily while you update your code.
-
I'm a Brit ;)
-
Some people have a certain playlist, others set autoplay on YouTube/Spotify and let it do its thing. Me? I listen to a lot of ghettofunk, ska, electroswing when coding. I find it helps me keep pace. Right now, YouTube's doing its thing and has landed on Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb - after having played Shake Your Tailfeather from the Blues Brothers. So, what's your bag? What gets you in the drive to work/do your thing?
-
Is this the part where everyone quietly PMs Guest with links to .. the adult materials. Moreover, is this the part where everyone quietly reveals their kinks to Guest?
-
My current Dev setup 2019 Edition
Magictallguy replied to electrode's topic in Programming Tools, Software and much more
15 years of dev, used multiple editors and IDEs in the past. Found Atom and haven't looked back. Current setup: Update: Now running PHPStorm -
I believe in you :P
-
Then there's people like me. I like both equally
-
Heh, I just did the same xD
-
How have I not heard of this before?
-
I'm running Ubuntu, so after installing a LAMP stack, I'm also testing localhost. If it's design work (rare), I'll spin up my Android VM and make sure it looks as good on mobile as it does on desktop Edit: I realised this is off-topic straight after posting. Will remove if requested