MakeWebGames

I do Mascot Designs

ishmell

I would say with your past track record you would definitely need a bit more proof as how do people know you are not using other people work or just editing it and passing it off as your own.

I would say a test to prove the services you are selling are genuine.

If you are up to it create a monster with its body shape making the letters MWG and colour blue. 

It's totally up to you if you want to do this but remember there is plenty of reasons people shouldn't trust you.

3 hours ago, URBANZ said:

I would say with your past track record you would definitely need a bit more proof as how do people know you are not using other people work or just editing it and passing it off as your own.

I would say a test to prove the services you are selling are genuine.

If you are up to it create a monster with its body shape making the letters MWG and colour blue. 

It's totally up to you if you want to do this but remember there is plenty of reasons people shouldn't trust you.

Chosing to be skeptical over someone's ability to design is silly. Then asking them to spend time out of there schedule to draw something for free when they are clearly already providing an affordable service is like spitting in there face.

Hire me to do it and I will 👍

Would you tell a painter to paint a house first before you hire them to do yours? The answer is no. Same rules apply here. They'll take there business elsewhere. You either hire them or you don't.

I'll gladly give people interested in my work more examples.

Edited by ishmell

11 hours ago, ishmell said:

Chosing to be skeptical over someone's ability to design is silly. Then asking them to spend time out of there schedule to draw something for free when they are clearly already providing an affordable service is like spitting in there face.

Hire me to do it and I will 👍

Would you tell a painter to paint a house first before you hire them to do yours? The answer is no. Same rules apply here. They'll take there business elsewhere. You either hire them or you don't.

I'll gladly give people interested in my work more examples.

This is why i said it was it was up to you as we have had this before with you, when you claimed work was yours when it was not and you still couldnt prove or come back to defend yourself. its easy enough to say you design stuff but also im not going to sit back and see you pass off other peoples work as your own, yet again. 

Also not really saying anything about mascots shown above as im sure whoever drew them in paint is still learning, like if you made them versus the stuff you was displaying in the other thread, totally makes sense each thing you display has different levels of skill and clearly all by different artists, you went from "professional artist" to professional toddler, if you want i can send you some crayola.

Its fine you can disappear for a while if you like and open a new thread with new services again.

Even if you do i will still be here calling you out.

Also if anyone else is reading take note of this thread

Edited by URBANZ
  • Like 2

It's pretty obvious I'm being trolled at this point. Weather it's one user with multiple accounts or not. We do have a history Urbanz and it wasn't nice when you tried taking down toon crime when it was in closed beta and it ran only on the GLV2 engine. Yes that's right I know. I would say hacking but let's be real editing the htaccess file on a server is hardly hacking.

I've got the original files to all of my work and can back it all. If people want examples with proof Ill gladly send it to them before hiring. I'm not going to waste anymore time with you. If anything your skepticism will be seen as a compliment to my ability to make great designs.

PM me if your interested in my work or email [email protected] 

I've been doing this a long time. If my skills and experience arnt required here then I'll simply move on. Zero interest in being in a toxic environment.

Have a good day 🙂

no sry bud u are not being trolled u are put in your right place, where you tryed to show other ppl works as your own (in the img under) and we already proven that on the other topic

and to be clear iv got nothing against you or any other unless its when you claim to made things but show no prof and u already showed your true colors on the other topic last year when dave gave you that notice and u didnt come back to prove ur self as the creator of any thing all u did was RUN Away for more than a year

and with this new service u offer u didnt show any prof that u made any thing not a PSD or any thing and when you where given a test to prove your self as a designer u refuzed to do it and it wasnt even a hard task just make a 3 leter design with our comunity name a task any 3rd grade skill can make

and as i said in the comment before the animal and the mascots are league away in the skills, the animal is made with the art tablet with its pen and the other 2 mascot are clearly made with paint or photoshop and could be with a mouse even

iv got drawing tablet and do some art for fun, and got n plan to do it as paid service if any random guy with paint or photoshop come to sell their art* then what the point of hiring professional art makers from Deviantart, pixiv ...

i will say this here if any one wanted to get a great design/maskot ... hit SOSFactory they offer the best services yeah expensive but at least u not gettting scamed by any one as they have been arround from years ago with lot of tutorial on theirs site ...

and @Dave its up to you to be the judge yet again

image.png.0da5e49fa6ecf5f5fc1c828065385fd6.png

5 hours ago, ishmell said:

It's pretty obvious I'm being trolled at this point. Weather it's one user with multiple accounts or not. We do have a history Urbanz and it wasn't nice when you tried taking down toon crime when it was in closed beta and it ran only on the GLV2 engine. Yes that's right I know. I would say hacking but let's be real editing the htaccess file on a server is hardly hacking.

I've got the original files to all of my work and can back it all. If people want examples with proof Ill gladly send it to them before hiring. I'm not going to waste anymore time with you. If anything your skepticism will be seen as a compliment to my ability to make great designs.

I've been doing this a long time. If my skills and experience arnt required here then I'll simply move on. Zero interest in being in a toxic environment.

Have a good day 🙂

lol definitely tried hacking why would i waste my time, im not a little kid anymore BLACK SHEEP MAFIA *cough* *cough* i grew up since then same as everyone on these forums but looks like you still need to grow up.

you can try and prove anything you like but multiple times you was asked and couldnt provide anything, bit late to try and pull it back now.

People like you give a bad name to the community and this is exactly why we will keep questioning it.

Dude if you say your legit then the proof is in the pudding. Show some examples and prove the doubters wrong. I'm interested in a mascot but since this is public can you watermark an example of your work? I respect the opinions of urb and php so if they're calling you out then I see red flags..examples please. 

Hi,

If it helps anyone, my last experience with this guy was 11 years ago back when he used to go by the name of illegallife. I was working on a game and needed a layout. He agreed and I sent him cash up-front cash(stupid, I know). After that he agreed to a time-frame and didn’t meet. I was chasing him for months where he would make one excuse after another. Finally he just sent me some crap he had laying around and I kinda just cut my losses and moved on.

Wouldn’t recommend him to anyone. 

Edited by SHAD

19 minutes ago, Samurai Legend said:

He is also @skooda

I dont think this is correct while he was around the same time as that scamming POS i think they were just working together, it dates back again to the days where he tried running Black Sheep Mafia and also stole codes for AOA (Age of Assassins) also similar layout to a popular game (Bio game forget the name).

This is where i would have thought people would grow up from them days but they still come back the same way and try scam people yet again.

16 hours ago, ishmell said:

Have a good day 🙂

GLv2 or vCity on codecanyon?

Edited by sc-webmedia

23 hours ago, Canjucks said:

Dude if you say your legit then the proof is in the pudding. Show some examples and prove the doubters wrong. I'm interested in a mascot but since this is public can you watermark an example of your work? I respect the opinions of urb and php so if they're calling you out then I see red flags..examples please. 

Services no longer offered.

Edited by ishmell
  • Like 1

@ishmell i will start with this im sorry to you about the mascot thing now u can say you proved your self about it  (didnt prove shit all what he showed was edited stock images), why we raging about this bcz a lot of ppl get scammed on this community, i wouldnt want to see any one get scamed again while i can at least stop or warn or make a fuss about it so they can take notice bcz lot of ppl take the ppl on the internet for granted.

2nd i still stood of my comment on the other topic (here) while you where showing other ppl work as you own

as the thing for you scamming some one or trying to sell a script if i remember correctly (i couldnt find the topic for that) and im in no position to say you did or not as no one know if you did sell or not or whatever

so this is a msg to any one in this community trade with cation and ask the ppl here on the community we might be able to help or warn you of any

fishy stuff

@Canjucks thanks ❤️ the word and the reputaion of a person is all he got 

@SHAD well ppl change with time and they get the change to prove thay changed

@sc-webmedia this is not the right topic for that question but i will say this GL is open source and there are lot of dev working on it and doing modules/themes, and its free so you can try to play with it and compare it to that vcity and be the judge yourself 

Edited by ags_cs4
retract my apology
  • Like 1

🤦‍♂️ so my sorry is not needed i think as now we got the source of that bear so yeah  i think i no longer need to be sorry to you ishmell 😕 

as if we see closly that the bear is tha same with some sloths and hat and removing some furr to make it flat 

@Dave we need your input on this

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, twison said:

Are you sure you are not lying and passing off someone else's work?

liar.png

good find and yet again you are caught out @ishmell.

can you just leave the community already and stop trying to pretend.

Why dont you take the energy you are using lying and actually learn something, as said in previous threads after all these years you could have grown up and actually done something.

remember you dont have to "FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT".

• Like 1

So I found boulderattack.com where the caveman and the mammoth is used and it shows as being

© 2021-2022 BY TOKEN INTERACTIVE
DESIGNED BY TRUE WEBSITE SOLUTIONS

But they clearly state that ALL OTHER TRADEMARKS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

Clearly they are using other people's work. I think he needs to fess up and stop before it gets worse for him. I've already contacted the original artist of the bear.

Seriously this guy will never learn exactly why each time he will be questioned as he gives a bad name to all honest people in this community and the exact reason why people struggle to trust the people they are working with. 

He should now be banned and definitely not welcomed back, he had the first thread called out and couldnt come back with anything now he trying to do the same thing yet again.

• Like 2

• Dave locked this topic