MakeWebGames

Infamous Wars

peterisgb

I have never advertised my game even tho is Dev started in 2018. 

I feel time is more or less ready to start advertising.

So as my first ad post for my game. 

I'm not going to post screenshots as I kinda want people to join. (people to attack lol).

Screenshots now added to login and a post further down this page

So why not join and have a look around.

Supportive feedback welcome.

My favourite features are the round stat bars for health etc, the mines and weather effects.

Now onto a link 🙂

https://www.infamouswars.com

Edited by peterisgb
info
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, peterisgb said:

Oh well. I'll live without you. 

This is the attitude is why I didn't give u any rights to my avataaar mod

99% of people would never purchase any game without what it looks like but there's something wrong with my thinking?

Edit: you ain't even give any details about the game as well.

Edit:

Constructivecriticism @AdamHull 🙂

I tried to register anyway period my password isn't matched. It could have been my mistake. So then I click back. Now I have no registration form.

Screenshot_20200929-221907.thumb.png.7dbc884c200f7eef1215fb45c4b9350a.png

Edited by Sim

I didn't give details as there isn't one lol

As to people purchasing? I'm not in it for the money. I'm here for the users and not the cash.

I've paid the last 2 years server costs out of my own money and probs will continue to do so.
Money does help but it isn't what drives me, Users and activeness is the things that drive me.

Edited by peterisgb

YOUR LOGIN IS CRAP!

Jk, but the text place holders are out the content box. Honestly I wasn't even going to login after that but i did and for some weird reason. I really like the header and you did a lot to  the engine but as I click around I can't figure out what genre this game would fall in. That could be something you can start plotting in the future.

REVIEW

4/10 for the theme

8.5/10 as for the cool features

13 hours ago, Sim said:

99% of people would never purchase any game without what it looks like but there's something wrong with my thinking?

Edit: you ain't even give any details about the game as well.

Edit:

Constructivecriticism @AdamHull 🙂

I tried to register anyway period my password isn't matched. It could have been my mistake. So then I click back. Now I have no registration form.

Screenshot_20200929-221907.thumb.png.7dbc884c200f7eef1215fb45c4b9350a.png

Sims can you help me out bud, I CTRL + F the word "sale" and could find it. Can you tell US where he mentioned he was selling the site cause I notice you said no one would buy it but in order for someone to buy something, it would have to be up for sale right?

Edited by MNG
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, MNG said:

YOUR LOGIN IS CRAP!

Jk, but the text place holders are out the content box. Honestly I wasn't even going to login after that but i did and for some weird reason. I really like the header and you did a lot to  the engine but as I click around I can't figure out what genre this game would fall in. That could be something you can start plotting in the future.

REVIEW

4/10 for the theme

8.5/10 as for the cool features

Sims can you help me out bud, I CTRL + F the word "sale" and could find it. Can you tell US where he mentioned he was selling the site cause I notice you said no one would buy it but in order for someone to buy something, it would have to be up for sale right?

I was going to ask the same question as to where sim got the idea the OP was selling the game.

1 hour ago, big_mike said:

Looks alot better but maybe look into bootstrap so it scales better to devices 😊

That is bootstrap lol. Its been bootstrap that has been the cause of most of the login/register layouts issues lol. I havent used it ingame so thats all good.

No control on mobile. 

I know he not selling the game, but I was using a principle. Why would many people want to register/download a game with no information?

He's selling us the game to register and check it out in a sense 

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, CrazyElk said:

Front page looks nice but takes a very long time to load with the over 10mb mp4 your using as a background ... I thought something was broken for a moment.

yeah, trying to modernize like many sites. I added in the option ingame to disable it for people who had slow PCs or Internet, Mobiles on the other hand loads the site well giving the internet.

Ive decided to use my old game name from over a decade ago as its a .com domain and better than my current domain.
This did mean i had to chance the game name from Androidian to Infamous Wars to match the domain.

I also stuck some screenshots on the homepage as requested. Not that i wanted to do this 😄

new link here
 https://www.infamouswars.com

NOTE: This is NOT a revival of my best game ever infamous wars. I am purely using the domain name and name as i still own them.

Edited by peterisgb
added note

• peterisgb changed the title to Infamous Wars

The home page isn't bad. I'm on 100mb connection and it took a minute to load the background. If this was my game, I would adjust that.

When I registered, the screen didn't appear to load properly ? I had to highlight the screen to know that I had signed up.902761289_Screenshot2021-04-30165604.thumb.png.b2e0dc2404e231b928c3154c6a4cf56a.png

In-game layout isn't too bad on desktop. This looks like possibly MCCv2 Base with tons of work done on it. I see some unique features and plenty of potential here.

by the way, I never put screenshots on my login page and had over 12,000 sign ups to my original game. According to some peoples logic, I missed out on 1.2 million sign ups 😛

Any who, don't have time to fully review but overall not bad at all. Keep up the good work 🙂

18 minutes ago, Curt said:

The home page isn't bad. I'm on 100mb connection and it took a minute to load the background. If this was my game, I would adjust that.

When I registered, the screen didn't appear to load properly ? I had to highlight the screen to know that I had signed up.902761289_Screenshot2021-04-30165604.thumb.png.b2e0dc2404e231b928c3154c6a4cf56a.png

In-game layout isn't too bad on desktop. This looks like possibly MCCv2 Base with tons of work done on it. I see some unique features and plenty of potential here.

by the way, I never put screenshots on my login page and had over 12,000 sign ups to my original game. According to some peoples logic, I missed out on 1.2 million sign ups 😛

Any who, don't have time to fully review but overall not bad at all. Keep up the good work 🙂

hehe, i relented and placed screenshots lol.
Thanks, I forgot that i still use that page to sent users registration details. That has now been fixed so thanks for bringing that up.

As to the work, hell yea lol. I work on the site everyday for hours on end since october 2018.
Its only now that i'm getting close to full release and advertising soon.

I'm on 150MB/s fibre myself. the video is only 2.21MB in size so isnt that big, had a few people say but meh, loads fine for me lol

Edited by peterisgb

• 1 month later...

New Comp system made,

Updated Game layouts, screenshots added to login page.

Plus updates everyday,

On hunt for new players.

Even just signing up helps to create new players for the new competition system.

Some Screenshots of latest work.

I've dropped the main menu from the main panels in favour of a slide out menu giving more space in the main panel.

Added screenshot of the new competition system that may be release here on these forums if it works out well.

4.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-06-26_125819_www.infamouswars.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-06-26_130026_www.infamouswars.com.png

I made the Competition system yesterday and the cron was made with the help of a friend.

The idea is to make people stay on longer, which after day 1, it seems effective

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

2023 Update. We are still here, But we have a new template, Tad Harder now.
Heres the new screenshots
Different colours your ask, No it doesn't change on reload, that'd be annoying, Its just a theme changer for the users so i though might aswell show that off aswell.
Unlike infamous (2018-2023) This is mobile friendly for the most part.

Link is the same, you can find it above or in my signature.

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the updates i've been working on.
Picture 1: Stock Market, I use this too determine the Sell Price of Crystals in the game, It goes up and down, Also this page allows the buying and selling of share of crystals.
Picture 2: Workshop, This is the workshop mod that was posted on this forum a while back but i've messed around with the looks to make it look better. Green is good, Red is Bad.
Picture 3: This is just the explore page. But it gives the overall of how the template layout is currently looking like.

Opera Snapshot_2023-08-23_235330_infamous-wars.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2023-08-23_235510_infamous-wars.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2023-08-23_235614_infamous-wars.com.png

• Like 2