MakeWebGames

Infamous Wars

peterisgb

Registered to check it out a few short moments ago. 

My initial thoughts: 

It's a little... lacking in certain areas - One of those areas is an immersive one. Upon registering I received the standard "You have joined Login!" I would highly recommend some kind of welcoming system to make the new player feel like they are in a little world of their own, give them purpose, give them a pathway to follow to start their journey in your game.

Ways you could do that are a very basic welcome message in their inbox - That is the very least I would do. 
Then you could expand on it and have an interactive tutorial page system where for the first 5/6 page clicks they are following a little tutorial where it shows them what the Mine is, what their energy is going to be primarily used for, what the bravery is used for so on so forth... 

You've gone a different way than most Mccode games so expand on that, embrace that and build on it. 

I'll write a more in depth review and analysis when I get some spare time, but for now work on that system that makes a player feel wanted, feel welcomed.

Ending notes: Keep up the good work, I like how it's not the same as every other Mccode game out there and remember... enjoy the ride! 🙂

14 minutes ago, Markku said:

Registered to check it out a few short moments ago. 

My initial thoughts: 

It's a little... lacking in certain areas - One of those areas is an immersive one. Upon registering I received the standard "You have joined Login!" I would highly recommend some kind of welcoming system to make the new player feel like they are in a little world of their own, give them purpose, give them a pathway to follow to start their journey in your game.

Ways you could do that are a very basic welcome message in their inbox - That is the very least I would do. 
Then you could expand on it and have an interactive tutorial page system where for the first 5/6 page clicks they are following a little tutorial where it shows them what the Mine is, what their energy is going to be primarily used for, what the bravery is used for so on so forth... 

You've gone a different way than most Mccode games so expand on that, embrace that and build on it. 

I'll write a more in depth review and analysis when I get some spare time, but for now work on that system that makes a player feel wanted, feel welcomed.

Ending notes: Keep up the good work, I like how it's not the same as every other Mccode game out there and remember... enjoy the ride! 🙂

I am trying to be different, tho, do be light on the critism as the site is after all only 27 days old now. But critism and feedback is very welcome. 
I will deffo look at the register system, just hasnt been high on my list being it works currently 😄

37 minutes ago, peterisgb said:

I am trying to be different, tho, do be light on the critism as the site is after all only 27 days old now. But critism and feedback is very welcome. 
I will deffo look at the register system, just hasnt been high on my list being it works currently 😄

I don't aim to be mean or offering unwarranted criticism - I'm just trying to offer some productive thoughts that I feel would benefit you and your growing community. 

From personal experience the registration/welcome system is key, it should be extremely high up on the list.

It's first impressions, it's incredibly hard to change a first impression.
Especially when it comes to online games. 

You have to have the ability to make the player want to return to login again. 

Once you have given them a good first impression, keep involved with the community, give them regular updates on upcoming features and things in the works.

Also when it comes to online games Admins should never have a playing account. In my experience it causes too many issues with players who take these games seriously. 
These are players that will usually donate to further the development of the game - You have to keep them on side, It just is what it is. 

Even go as far as excluding your admin account from rankings that way there is no confusion within the player base. 

• 4 months later...