MakeWebGames

Announcing MWG Hosting

Dave

As of October 1st we're no longer offering MakeWebGames hosting, you can still login to your existing cPanel account via https://cpanel.makeweb.games. You can also recover your password through here if you've lost it.

168680838_Group2.png.1d1dba370fe23303d42d6bfdaddf51c8.png

I remember back when I started up my first few games how challenging it was to find an affordable, easy and game orientated host that would work flawlessly with my game engine of choice. Well today MakeWebGames wants to change that.

We've recently migrated to our own server which we're now able to offer affordable and fast shared hosting from!

All of our hosting plans come with the following as standard:

• SSD Storage
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited MySQL databases
  • Choice in PHP versions: 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3
    • We're committed to install new PHP versions as they become available, we're also happy to install any additional packages your site requires within reason.
  • 1 Minute Crons
  • SSH Access
    • Ability to SSH into your account and perform tasks as you see fit from a terminal session.
  • CGI Access
  • Choice of FREE makeweb.games sub-domain
  • Free SSL
  • Full cPanel Access
  • Discord and Ticket support
  • Instant Provisioning

We're committed to ensuring your game or site can run effectively on our hosting, to this effect we've setup demos of all the popular game engines today:

We offer two different packages both available in our store right now for purchase, both more than capable of hosting your game project:

1 GB cPanel Hosting - $0.95 / month incl. VAT

> Purchase 1 GB Hosting

5 GB cPanel Hosting - $2.95 / month incl. VAT

> Purchase 5 GB Hosting

For a limited time only receive 2 months free when signing up for 12 months!

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Link said:

I'm interested. Can you help with a game installation or do I have to pay you extra for it? I'm referring to MCCodes game engine.

I can help install MCCodes on the $2.95 package 🙂 if you purchase and open a support ticket I can get this done 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Back in November I joined the forum and decided to make a game, I used a free host.

A couple months later, long story short.. I lost all my user's stats 😨,  being on a free host (plus not saving backups) I had no way of retrieving the lost data.

I told Dave about my issue which lead to me changing hosting to MWG, and I'm really glad I did!

Firstly, it's real cheap! I pay $2.95 a month but you can get for $1.25 🙂 I can pay for it out of my account balance, which is very handy!

Since changing I've had no server issues everything's been really smooth.

The added bonus is that you have support from Dave 24/7 and he's been great!

Can't Recommend this service enough!! 

★★★★★ from me, thanks again @Dave 🙂 

• Like 3

Just now, BeNiiiBoiii said:

Back in November I joined the forum and decided to make a game, I used a free host.

A couple months later, long story short.. I lost all my user's stats 😨,  being on a free host (plus not saving backups) I had no way of retrieving the lost data.

I told Dave about my issue which lead to me changing hosting to MWG, and I'm really glad I did!

Firstly, it's real cheap! I pay $2.95 a month but you can get for $1.25 🙂 I can pay for it out of my account balance, which is very handy!

Since changing I've had no server issues everything's been really smooth.

The added bonus is that you have support from Dave 24/7 and he's been great!

Can't Recommend this service enough!! 

★★★★★ from me, thanks again @Dave 🙂 

Thanks for the great review BeNiiiBoiii, more than happy to host your game on our servers 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Whaddup Doe I have my own domain and hosting I also bought McCodes V2 from this site but my hosting services dont support the crons for McCodes V2

Can I buy 1 GB cPanel Hosting just to use the crons 

I do not wanna give up my hosting sever I been with them over 15 years 

I just need these crons to work if anyone can give me some info thanks in advance and feel free to contact me if needed I been at it for weeks now I just need these crons to work.

On 7/19/2020 at 9:44 AM, jokerbullies said:

Whaddup Doe I have my own domain and hosting I also bought McCodes V2 from this site but my hosting services dont support the crons for McCodes V2

Can I buy 1 GB cPanel Hosting just to use the crons 

I do not wanna give up my hosting sever I been with them over 15 years 

I just need these crons to work if anyone can give me some info thanks in advance and feel free to contact me if needed I been at it for weeks now I just need these crons to work.

Yeah you can just use your hosting for the crons

• Like 1

• 2 years later...