MakeWebGames

Apex Legends

Dave

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Samurai Legend said:

Man was blawing mandem to much in this game. I am too good with the Kraber. However, the game has died out and it seems like there's to many hackers in the game. Anyone play Fornite?

I'll be the first to admit this crime!

My Epic / PS4 name is NoSquadLuke

Edited by SRB
  • Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 7:44 PM, Samurai Legend said:

Man was blawing mandem to much in this game. I am too good with the Kraber. However, the game has died out and it seems like there's to many hackers in the game. Anyone play Fornite?

It’s still fun for me, I’m not seeing hackers really on PC. But yeah there are some crazy good people out there that mow you down pretty quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not even that, I am actually good at the game. I took a month break or so and when I came back to play. It just seems like the person who I shoot first I mow them down legit but then they somehow have unlimited health? Makes no sense. 

I had couple of situations where I had a Gold/Purple armour and the opponent had a blue armour. Somehow, when I land the shot firsts I just die???

On 6/14/2019 at 12:29 PM, Samurai Legend said:

It's not even that, I am actually good at the game. I took a month break or so and when I came back to play. It just seems like the person who I shoot first I mow them down legit but then they somehow have unlimited health? Makes no sense. 

I had couple of situations where I had a Gold/Purple armour and the opponent had a blue armour. Somehow, when I land the shot firsts I just die???

Yeah I've had things like that a few times, could be a latency / refresh rate advantage on their side. 

• 1 year later...