MakeWebGames

MWG pensioner committee

SRB

Not many will be, but most of the members active have been here for a while. Biggest problem with the site in recent years has been getting new members.

Can't remember how old my first account was. Mid 08 I think? I lost the password, and used a fake E-mail so I just re-signed up... If I'm remembering correctly. O.o

Mid 2006 huh? That would be interesting to see if there is someone

To be fair, when the forums were running whatever the previous software was, it shown ID's and I believe I was ID 128, so there won't be many with an account this old.

So far you seem to be the oldest member at 2014!

I was only 2007, meaning I signed up when I was 12, oops!

Can I say I was 11 and act like I am now 21(ish)? :D

it tells you in your profile your join date too

I honestly do not recall the last time I viewed my own profile. Nobody messages me there and I am pretty sure I remember what's on my profile, so it's a wasted click for me - nothing I want to see there.

To be fair, when the forums were running whatever the previous software was, it shown ID's and I believe I was ID 128, so there won't be many with an account this old.

Can I say I was 11 and act like I am now 21(ish)? :D

I honestly do not recall the last time I viewed my own profile. Nobody messages me there and I am pretty sure I remember what's on my profile, so it's a wasted click for me - nothing I want to see there.

i hardly get messages too i was exploring the new design see what's changed and noticed it